National Testing Agency has initiated the image correction link for the Joint Entrance Examination applicant. Those engineering aspirants who have applied for IIT JEE 2020 can now remove errors, edit or make corrections in the photos of themselves in their application form.
The examination is conducted twice in a year and the computer-based (online) format and this year shall be held from January 6 and January 11, 2020.
The candidate should cross-check their photo as in case if NTA finds any error in the photograph and signature, it may lead to denial of the form.
- Go on to the official website — www.jeemain.nic.in
- Homepage shall show, towards the left-hand side under the “Current Events” column,
- Now select on the notification titled “Remove Discrepancy in Uploaded Image(s)”
- You shall be automatically directed to another page.
- Putting your application number and password and submit on “Log in.”
- Read all important instructions and follow the steps to make the changes or edit your picture or signature scan.
- Click on save so that your application gets saved after relevant editing
Also, the candidate shall note that the National Testing Agency has even amendments in exam patterns of JEE 2020. Rather than two exams — one for admission to B.Arch and other for B.Tech, there will be one more exam for admission to B Plan or Bachelors in Planning. The plan, as per the NTA has been approved by the JEE Apex Board (JAB).
For more detail, candidate shall check the official notice passed through respected notification.