The online application for NABARD vacancies shall begin from Saturday, September 14, 2019. The recruitment shall fill the Development Assistant/ Development Assistant (Hindi) Group B posts respectively.
Interested and the eligible candidate shall apply for the same through the official website- www.nabard.org . and also note that the last date to submit an online application form for the posts is October 2, 2019.
The vacancy is for 82 Development Assistant and 9 Development Assistant (Hindi).
The set age limit for the same shall be 18 minimum and maximum shall be not more than 35years. The basic educational criteria for Development Assistant, hold a graduate with 60 percent marks and for Development Assistant (Hindi) it shall be graduate in Hindi or English with 50 percent marks.
The Selection criteria shall include selection based on test/ interview.
The pay scale for the same shall be Rs. 32,000/-pm respectively.
it is to be noted that-
- The advertisement shall include the following details about the recent vacancies
- The syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, etc. will be uploaded on the official website.
- The selected candidates will be placed at anywhere in India.
Steps to apply
- Visit the official website org.
- Choose “Career” to find the advertisement for NABARD Assistant posts, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will pop open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply to enter respective details correctly and make the payment.
- Click on the submit button and take the print of the application form.
Candidates are requested to read the notification carefully making a full understanding of instructions through careful reading and ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria for the post.