The deadline for submission of application for the recruitment in ISRO ends today itself. The Indian Space Research Organization, which broadcasted and buzzing the new channels with the news for Chandrayaan-2, had invited government job aspirants to apply for a total of 86 vacancies. The candidate shall note that not only today September 13, 2019, the last date to apply, but also the cut off for all purposes including age calculation. The online application is made available on isro.gov.in.
How to apply?
- Visit www.isro.gov.in .
- Go to the careers section of the website
- Then click on the apply online link against advertisement number HSFC/01/RMT/2019.
- Upon successful registration, ISRO provides applicants with an online registration number that must be preserved for future reference.
- The candidate shall also note that the application fee is Rs 250 for male UR and OBC candidates.
- The candidate shall first go through an initial screening of applicants. Therefore, not everyone who applies will be called for the tests.
- Those who qualify the screening will be called for a written test first,
- those candidates who further qualify that will be asked to appear in a skill test.
- Since this recruitment is for the vacant posts in Human Space Flight Centre, HSFC only will set cut-offs for each.
- Additionally, the candidate shall note that Merit for selection shall be based on marks in written test, subject to qualifying skill test by getting at least 60% marks in it. Written examination for ISRO recruitment 2019 shall be held in Bengaluru only.
For other related details, candidate shall refer official notification.