Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited – NPCIL has recently released the notification for the recruitment for the post of Technician, Driver and various other posts for its unit at Kaiga Site. Candidates interested in working in NPCIL can go through the information on the official website and apply for the desired posts.
There are total of 137 posts released by Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited and details are as follows:-
|Name of Posts||Number of Vacancies|
|Driver Grade 1||2|
|Technician – B – Surveyor||2|
|Technician – B – Electrician||1|
|Technician – B – Instrument Mechanic / Electronics||1|
|Technician – B – Fitter||1|
|Technician – B – Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA)||1|
|Category-II Stipendiary Trainee/ Technician (ST/TM)|
|Instrument Mechanic/ Electronics||3|
|Scientific Assistant – B|
|Category-I: Stipendiary Trainee Scientific Assistant (ST/SA)|
It is mandatory that the candidates should meet the eligibility criteria before they apply for the posts.
The following is the age limit required for each posts:-
- Candidate should be between 20 to 28 years of age for the post of Driver Grade I
- Candidate should be between the 18 to 25 years of age for the post of Technician – B
- Candidate should be between the 18 to 24 years of age for the post of Category-II Stipendiary Trainee/ Technician (ST/TM).
- Candidate should be between the 18 to 30 years of age for the post of Scientific Assistant – B.
- Candidate should be between the 18 to 25 years of age for the post of Category-I: Stipendiary Trainee Scientific Assistant (ST/SA).
Interested candidates may visit the official website which is www.npcilcareers.co.in. The application form will begin from 17th December 2019 to 16th January 2020.
Also read, NPCIL 2020 Recruitment.