The Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited, NPCIL has welcomed applications from applicants to apply for Executive Trainee posts through GATE 2020 score. Eligible candidates can apply for the post through the standard site of NPCIL at npcilcareers.co.in. And the last date to apply for the same is till April 9, 2020.
Those candidates who want to apply for the post will have to apply for GATE 2020 and also oblige in it. The GATE 2020 result will be announced on March 16, 2020, respectively. The recruitment will be done based on GATE 2020 score. Candidates can review for the vacancy, how to apply, eligibility hither.
Advertisement Link/ Reference Link-
The candidates should have a graduation degree with 60 per cent marks in the required discipline.
The recruitment of Engineering Graduates as Executive Trainees (ET-2020) will be conducted under the following fields-
- Civil and Industrial &
- Fire Safety Discipline.
The shortlisting of candidates for interviews will be done on the grounds of the GATE 2020 score. Also, candidates can check for more related details from the official site of NPCIL within 10 days from the date of announcement of GATE 2020 results.
- GATE 2019 Application form will accessible from – 03 September 2019
- Closing date for submitting GATE 2019 Application form – 24 September 2019
- Elongated Date for Submission of Online Application – 01 October 2019
- Application repair – 4th week of November 2019
- Changes in Category/PwD Status/Gender/Dyslexia and other similar learning disabilities – Last week of October to 1st week of November 2019
- GATE 2019 Admit card will ready – 03 January 2020
- Closing date for getting online application for NPCIL: -09 April 2020
- Detail of Gate 2019 Result: 16 March 2020