The notification has been passed by Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) for Combined State Civil Services Exam 2020 for 200 Civil Posts.
The candidate needs to send online applications for MPSC Combined State Civil Services Exam 2020. The last date to apply for MPSC Civil Service Exam 2020 on or before 13 January 2020. The prelims exam will be taken on 05 April 2020 and the mains exam on 02, 03 and 04 August 2020.
The exam shall be carried in two phases-
- MPSC State Services 2020 Prelims Exam
- MPSC State Services 2020 Mains Exam.
- Opening Date of MPSC State Service Exam Online Application – 23 December 2019
- Closing Date for MPSC State Service Online Application Submission – 13 January 2020
- MPSC State Services 2020 Prelims Exam – 05 April 2020
- MPSC State Services Mains Exam 2020 – 02, 03 and 04 August 2020
The official web site to get more detailed information on the recruitment process is https://www.mpsc.gov.in/ .
- Combined State Civil Services Posts – 200 Posts for Class A Officer and Class B Officer
- Assistant State Tax Commissioner -10Post
- Deputy Chief Executive Officer -7Post
- Assistant Commissioner/ Project officer -1Post
- Deputy Education Officer, Maharashtra Education Department – 25Post
- Class Officer – 25Post
- Deputy Superintendent, Land Record – 6Post
- Deputy Superintendent, State Excise Fee – 6Post
- Naib Tehsildar -73Post
- Other Posts – 47Post
The candidate should be holding a Minimum of 17 Years.
The candidate should be a Bachelor’s Degree in a suitable field.
The selection of the applicants will get done based on MPSC Combined State Civil Services Exam 2020, MPSC State Services 2020 Mains Exam and Personal Interview respectively.
Qualified candidates can apply through an online application through official website on or before 13 January 2020.
Stay connected with fellow students on PaGaLGuY for MPSC Recruitment 2020
Also read, MPSC Group C Answer Key.