Management Development Institute (MDI) Murshidabad has been soaring high with its placement drives since the first batch got introduced in 2014. This institute is showing remarkable development within six years of its existence by attracting top recruiters from various industrial segments.
The latest placement reports announced by MDI Murshidabad suggest that it has successfully placed 100% of its PGDM batch of 2022. The placement report indicates that 47% of the offers came from top-notch recruiters from the BIFS sector.
This process covered different sectors belonging to BFSI, manufacturing, consulting, FMCG, etc. Let us take a quick look at the statistics of this placement report and understand how brilliantly this management institute is creating future management stalwarts.
MDI Murshidabad Placement 2022 Highlights
As per the report published by the institute authority, here are the highlights to ponder upon.
Highest CTC offered
Rs 22 LPA
Rs 10 LPA
It is inferred that there is a slight increase in the compensations offered by the recruiters. The median CTC has reduced to some extent due to the pandemic situation, but the recruitment percentage has touched the 100% level. The entire batch has been placed with great offers to begin a career in management in different domains.
MDI Murshidabad sector-wise breakdown of Placement 2022
According to the Placement 2022 report, sector-wise recruitment occurred in the following pattern.
- BFSI – 47%
- IT – 29%
- Management consulting – 14%
- Others – 10%
The Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI) have gathered the highest momentum in recruiting fresh candidates in the placement drives conducted in 2022.
The top recruiters of the final placement 2020-2022 are Aditya Birla, Axis Bank, HDFC, KPMG, EY, SBI, Digit, BYJU’s, Saint Gobain, Jio BP, etc.
Domain-wise breakdown analysis of MDI Murshidabad Placement 2022
If we consider the domain, here is the percentage break-up of the candidates placed in different functions:
- Marketing – 60%
- HR – 17%
- Finance – 14%
- Analytics – 7%
- Operations – 2%
Based on this statistical report, we can clearly understand how the fresh candidates have been absorbed in the domains mentioned earlier.
MDI Murshidabad domain-wise job profiles in placement 2022
The marketing domain offered the following job profiles to deserving candidates.
- Area Retail Manager
- Relationship Manager (NEG),
- Territory sales manager
- Program Manager (Liability Sales)
- Customer Success Specialist,
- Management Trainees (Future Leaders)
- Debt Capital Markets – Origination Product Marketing Executive
- Debt Capital Markets – Sales
- Legal Claims and Investigation
- Retail- Strategic Partnerships
- New Business Development – KA
- Sales Manager-Retail Assets, etc
In the finance sector, these are the job roles offered
- Associate – Consulting & Valuation, Finance – MT
- Associate – Ethics & Compliance
- Associate – Deals
- Associate – Tax
- Retirement Benefits – Equity
- Retirement Benefits – Investment Management
- Credit Manager
- Transaction Banking Group – Manager – Trade
- Transaction Banking Group – Accounts Manager
- Team Member – Finance, MT Finance
The human resource sector witnessed job roles offered to the PGDM 2020-2022 candidates:
- Management Associates – HR
- HR – Management trainee
- Talent Acquisition Specialist
- HR Generalist
- Executive Trainee – HR
In the supply chain domain, here is the list of job roles offered:
- Project Manager
- Process Consultant
- IT Consulting
- Program Management
- Operations – MIS
- Associate Process Leader- SaaS
- Management trainee – Project Management
- Management trainee – Technology, etc
In the analytics domain, this list of job profiles is offered:
- Business Development Analyst
- DNA Consulting – Associate Consultant/Senior Associate Consultant
- Business Analyst
- MT- Business Analyst
- ECAS – Associate Consultant/Senior Associate Consultant
- Management Trainee – Analytics Consultant
Let us take a quick look at the highlights of summer placement and internships to follow and understand the trend.
- 59 recruiters visited the campus for a summer placement and offered exclusive internship opportunities to the PGDM aspirants.
- 48 new recruiters joined the squad.
- The average stipend rose to Rs 32,350. The median stipend was stable at Rs 30,000. The highest stipend offered to the PGDM candidates was Rs 150,000.
Frequently Asked Questions about MDI Murshidabad placement 2020-2022 Batch
- What is the average salary offered at MDI Murshidabad for the placement 2020-22 Batch?
As per the placement records of PGDM 2020-2022, the average salary offered to fresh candidates was Rs 11.32 LPA. It is slightly higher than the median salary of Rs 10 LPA calculated statistically.
- How many students received offers at MDI Murshidabad? What is the placement percentage for 2020-22 Batch?
As per the placement news published by the college authority, MDI Murshidabad has shown remarkable development in terms of placement. It successfully placed all the PGDM 2020-2022 candidates in the respective domains with a slight increase in the average and highest packages.
- Which sector offered the highest placement offer to the candidates of 2020-22 Batch at MDIM?
The BFSI sector has offered about 47% of the placement offers in different domains to PGDM candidates of different specialisations.
- What is the highest salary package at MDI Murshidabad for PGDM 2020-22 candidates?
As per the placement record, the highest package offered was Rs 22 LPA.
- Does MDI Murshidabad offer summer placement support to the candidates?
Yes. The college authority delivers a supportive platform where the PGDM 2021-2023 has received remarkable offers during the summer placements. The highest stipend offered was Rs 150,000 in 2022. A total of 59 recruiters came on board this year. Among them, 48 were new summer internship recruiters.
MDI Murshidabad is accepting applications for batch 2023-25: Apply Now.
Connect with the PG community at MDI M to receive first-hand reviews and insights from alumni, current students, and admissions for 2022-23; join: [Official] MDI Murshidabad (MDI M): Admission 2023-2025 | PaGaLGuY