Maharashtra Postal Circle, India Post has distributed the recruitment notification for the posts of Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS). A total of 3650 openings are accessible for GDS Posts at different areas of Maharashtra, for example, Navi Mumbai, Solapur, Pune, Ahmednagar, Thane and so forth.
Qualified and interested individuals can apply for the recruitment process through the official website from 01 to 30 November 2019.
- Online Application and Fee Submission starts on – 01 November 2019
- Application submission last date – 30 November 2019
Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) – 3650 posts
There are three posts as per the notification for which candidates can apply for:
- Branch Postmaster (BPM)
- Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM)
- Dak Sevak
The official website to check the details of the recruitment is https://maharashtrapost.gov.in/ .
- Least TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab
- BPM – Rs. 12,000
- ABPM/Dak Sevak – Rs. 10,000
- Least TRCA for 5 Hours/Level 2 in TRCA Slab
- BPM – Rs. 14,500- (Rs. 14,500-Rs. 35,480)
- ABPM/Dak Sevak – Rs. 12,000- (Rs. 12,000-Rs.24,470)
Educational Qualification and Experience:
Secondary School Examination pass certificate of tenth standard with passing score in Mathematics and English (having been contemplated as obligatory or elective subjects) led by any certified Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/Union Territories in India will be a compulsory educational qualification for all affirmed categories of Gramin Dak Sevaks.
The candidate must have studied the local language at least till tenth standard [as mandatory or elective subjects] as declared by the State Government or according to provisions identifying with the eighth schedule of the Constitution of India.
18 to 40 Years
- Recruitment will be done based on the auto-generated merit list.
- The online application will be from 01 to 30 November 2019.
- Candidates can visit the official website of India Post to know further details and updates regarding the vacancy.
Also read, Maharashtra Postal Circle Recruitment 2019.