The India Post has issued notifications for recruitment to the post of Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) in Telangana, Chhattisgarh and Andhra Pradesh. Candidates who are willing to be a part of India Post have an excellent opportunity for applying for India Post Recruitment 2019.
There are around 5476 vacancies that will be recruited in India Post including Telangana, Chhattisgarh and Andhra Pradesh Circle. The India Post has announced the advertisement for recruitment to the post of Branch Postmaster (BPM), Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM) and Dak Sevak.
The candidates possessing 10th pass qualification with passing marks in Mathematics and English are eligible to apply for India Post Recruitment 2019.
Also, candidates need to have a Mandatory knowledge of Local Language and studied the local language at least up to 10th class.
The vacancies include:
- Andhra Pradesh – 2707 Posts
- Chhattisgarh – 1799 Posts
- Telangana – 970 Posts
|Name of the Event||Dates|
|Opening date of registration and fee payment||15th October 2019|
|Closing date of registration and fee payment||14th November 2019|
|Opening date of online application submission||22nd November 2019|
|Closing date for the submission of online application submission||21st November 2019|
The candidates must be between18 to 40 years (Age relaxation for the reserved category as per govt. norms.
The application fees include-
- OC/OBC/EWS Male– Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST/Ex-Serviceman – Nil
The candidate should be 10th pass with passing marks in Mathematics and English from a recognized Board. The candidate must have studied the local language at least up to 10th class.
Steps to Apply:
- Visit the official website http://www.appost.in/ .
- Then click on the link of Registration which is available on the main page.
- The candidate will have to fill up the registration form.
- After filling the online application, the candidates will have to note down the registration number and also make sure to keep it safe for further references.
- Once registration is done, the candidate requires to make payment by clicking on the payment link available on the main page.
You can also read, India Post Recruitment 2019.