The national Eligibility cum Entrance Test, NEET is one of the most popular entrance exams conducted in India. All the students who wish to get admission into medical course or a dental course, graduate as well as post-graduate level, need to appear for this exam. NEET score is acceptable across private as well as government medical and dental colleges throughout India. Recently, the National Testing Academy has released the NEET 2019 Application Form online. Candidates who wish to appear for this coveted examination, need to log-on to the official website www.ntaneet.nic.in. and fill the application form. Students who wish to make a career in the field of medial or dental science must fill the NEET 2019 Application Form.
Tips before filling up NEET 2019 Application Forms
- It is important for candidates to compare their credentials with the eligibility criterion specified.
- Candidates must register on the official website before starting to fill the NEET 2019 application form.
- Candidates need to plan the process properly because any mistake can affect the eligibility to appear for the examination.
- Application form one submitted can not be taken back by the candidate. It must be made sure that only correct and true information is provided.
Click on this link to know more details about the registration for NEET 2019 Exam https://www.pagalguy.com/neet-ug/registration
Important Dates for NEET 2019 Application Form Submission
Candidates must take note of the important dates pertaining to various stages of the examination. If any deadlines are missed, candidates will not be able to appear for the examination. It is advisable to take a print-out of the dates and place them on a pin-up board.
|1||Application Form Available Online||01.11.2018|
|2||Last Date to Submit Application Form||30.11.2018|
|3||Corrections in the Application Form||14.01.2019 – 31.01. 2019|
NEET 2019 Registration
It is compulsory for every applicant willing to appear for NEET 2019 exam to register as a user on the website www.ntaneet.nic.in This process enables the candidate to generate a username and password. These login credential allow the candidates to complete the application form before the last date. Here is a step by step guide to help candidates register for the NEET 2019 examination: –
- Log-on to the website ntaneet.nic.in
- Click on the link “Apply Online”
- Follow the instructions on screen and provide personal information as required. Details that must be provided are
- Name and date of birth of the candidate
- Parents Name
- Category, Disability, Gender, Nationality
- Candidates must provide correct and current contact details including mobile number and email.
Tip: – All the details and communications will be shared through these contact details only. Candidates must make sure that they have 24×7 access to these options.
- Candidates must review the information filled and correct any mistake that is found.
- Only after being fully satisfied, should the candidates click on “Nest and Preview” button.
- Thereafter, a provisional application id and password will be generated. Candidates will receive an OTP on the registered mobile number.
- Afterwards, the User ID and Password will be shared with candidates through the mobile number and email id.
Once the registration process is complete and candidates have the login credentials, they must proceed to filling up the NEET 2019 application form.
Preparation before filling up the NEET 2019 application form
Before beginning to fill the application form for NEET 2019, candidates must check that they have covered the following points: –
- Scanned copy of passport size photograph in JPG format (10 kb to 200 kb).
- Scanned copy of the signature in JPG Format (4Kb to 30 kb)
- All educational certificates and marksheets (Class 10th to 12th)
Stepwise instruction to fill the NEET 2019 Application Form
Following are the steps involved in filling of the NEET 2019 application form.
- Log on to the official website ntaneet.nic.in using the login credentials generated during registration
- Click on the link to access the application form for NEET 2019.
- Fill in all the personal details, contact information, and educational details as prompted on the screen.
- When prompted carefully select the examination centre and medium of question paper.
- Enter contact details including mobile number, email id, correspondence address and details of parents.
- Educational details for Class 10th, Class 11th, and Class 12th including name of school and education board.
- Upload the scanned copies of passport size photo and signature. The size and format of the image must be within prescribed limits.
- Candidates need to pay the prescribed fees through any of the acceptable mediums.
- Debit Card/Credit Card/Net banking
- SBI e-challan for offline payments.
- Examination Fee for unreserved categories is Rs. 1400/-
- Examination Fee for OBC/SC/ST/PWD/Transgender is Rs. 750/-
- Thereafter, candidates must submit the application form and take a printout of the confirmation page. It is mailed to candidates separately also.
For any other information and details, candidates must visit https://www.pagalguy.com/neet-ug and keep themselves updated with latest information on NEET 2019 Exam.