Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA) will be closing the applications to the 2019-21 batch of its flagship two-year Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Management (PGDRM) today, i.e. 21st January, 2019.
About Application Process:
- Refer to the Selection Process before filling the application form.
- Register, if not done already
- You need to mention your name as given in your graduation certificate / mark-sheet
- Please ensure that correct information is entered prior to final submission. Please follow the sequence of all stages after editing (do not skip any stage) to ensure proper data entry. Any editing is possible before final submission. After final submission, it will not be possible to edit the application form
- In your own interest, you should keep a copy of the filled-in application form
- Application form fees once paid will not be refunded
- IRMA reserves the right for selecting applicants
- Mere fulfilling eligibility requirement will not guarantee for shortlisting for the next stage
- The entire admission process at the Institute shall be subject to the Jurisdiction of the Courts of Anand