Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) has welcomed applications for enlistment to the post of Assistant Professor, Peon cum Watcher and Other. Interested ones can apply online to the posts through the official site of Kerala PSC before 19 February 2020.
- Commencement of accommodation of online application: 18 January 2020
- Last date to apply online for KPSC Notification 2020: 19 February 2020
|Associate Professor in Emergency Medicine||16 Post|
|Mortuary Technician Grade II||2 Post|
|Associate Manager (Mechanical)||1 Post|
|Peon-Cum – Watcher (Only from SC/ST)||1 Post|
|LD Typist (Only from SC/ST)||1 Post|
|Notification Date||Jan 20, 2020|
|Last Date of Submission||Feb 19, 2020|
|Education Qualification||Graduate, Other Qualifications, Senior Secondary|
Assistant Professor in Emergency Medicine:
- Candidates ought to have MD/DNB (Emergency Medicine or MD/DNB (General Medicine)/MS/DNB (General Surgery)/DNB (Respiratory Medicine), MD/DNB (Anesthesia)/MS/DNB(Orthopedics)and must have undergone 2 years training in Emergency Medicine.
- 3 years of teaching involvement with the subject as Resident/Registrar/Demonstrator/ Instructor in a listed medical college either during the post-graduation course or after getting post- graduate education in the subject.
Mortuary Technician Grade-II:
Candidates ought to have:
- Cleared PDC in Science from any listed University/Board or its proportionate capability.
- Cleared MLT (Medical Lab Technology) directed in the Medical Colleges in Kerala or comparable capability.
Assistant Manager (Mechanical):
Candidate must have a B. Tech/ BE degree in Mechanical Engineering from any listed University.
How to apply?
Interested individuals can apply for Kerala PSC Recruitment 2020 through the online mode only at the very latest 19 February 2020. For more detailed information applicants can allude to the official notice PDF of Kerala PSC.
Also read, Kerala PSC Recruitment 2020.