Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Visakhapatnam is an autonomous Centrally-Funded Technical Institution set up by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India in 2015.IIM Bangalore is mentoring the institute. IIM Visakhapatnam has become a body corporate and declared as an Institution of National Importance. The temporary campus is being run at “Andhra Bank School of Business Building” in Andhra University premises. The necessary renovation was done to provide state-of-the-art facilities such as the Seminar Room with Video Conferencing, Classrooms, discussion rooms, library, student lounge and cafeteria etc. The transit campus was inaugurated on September 21, 2015, with one section of students in the two-year Post-Graduate Programme (PGP) in Management under the mentorship of Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore.
IIM Visakhapatnam has issued notifications for recruiting eligible candidates to the posts of Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor Grade – I, in a regular/adjunct capacity. The candidates are expected to have proven credentials in teaching and research in management in schools of repute in India/abroad. Please find detailed information regarding the vacancies below.
Date of advertisement: 17.04.2019
Last date for receipt of online application: 20.05.2019 till 17.00 hrs
- Corporate Strategy;
- Decision Sciences;
- Economics & Social Sciences;
- Finance & Accounting;
- Information Systems;
- Management Communication;
- Marketing; Organizational Behaviour & Human Resources Management;
- Production & Operations Management; Public Policy & Governance (including e-Governance).
How to Apply for IIM Visakhapatnam Recruitment 2019
Eligible candidates must ensure that they possess the necessary qualifications and fulfil all the required criteria before applying for the IIM Visakhapatnam Faculty posts.
Interested candidates need to apply only in the prescribed format by visiting the Official Website. No other mode of application submission would be accepted.
All information provided in the application must be based on supporting documentation. No need to attach copies of certificates/supporting documentation.
Filled in applications should be mailed to [email protected]
The hard copy of the application should be sent by Speed Post/Courier to the following address:
INDIAN INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT VISAKHAPATNAM,
ANDHRA UNIVERSITY CAMPUS,
VISAKHAPATNAM – 530 003,
Essential Qualification for IIM Visakhapatnam Recruitment 2019
Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor Grade – I:
- PhD degree or equivalent, with a first class or equivalent in the preceding degree in the appropriate discipline, with a very good academic record throughout.
- Successful track record of teaching; training; research; and, publications in reputed peer-reviewed journals.
Minimum Experience for Professor
A minimum post-qualification experience of ten years in teaching/industry/research, of which, at least four years of experience at the level of Associate Professor in institutions of high repute such as IIMs, IITs, IISc Bangalore, NITIE Mumbai, IISERs or at an equivalent level in such other globally recognized Indian or foreign institutions of comparable standards as may be decided by IIMV.
Minimum Experience for Associate Professor
A minimum post-qualification experience of six years in teaching/industry/research, of which, at least three years of experience at the level of Assistant Professor in institutions of high repute such as IIMs, IITs, IISc Bangalore, NITIE Mumbai, IISERs or at an equivalent level in such other globally recognized Indian or foreign institutions of comparable standards as may be decided by IIMV.
Minimum Experience for Assistant Professor Grade – I
A minimum post-qualification experience of three years in teaching/industry/research in institutions of high repute such as IIMs, IITs, IISc Bangalore, NITIE Mumbai, IISERs or at an equivalent level in such other globally recognized Indian or foreign institutions of comparable standards as may be decided by IIMV.
Selection Procedure for IIM Visakhapatnam Recruitment
Selection of candidates for all the posts would be made on the basis of the performance of the eligible candidates in the following:
- Short-listing of candidates based on suitability as ascertained from the applications;
- Seminar-presentation by the short-listed candidates; and,
- Interview for the further short-listed candidates (i.e. for those who qualify in the seminar round).
Professor: Pay Level 14 of Seventh Central Pay Commission (7th CPC)
- Starting Basic Pay Rs.1,44,200/- + Allowances
Associate Professor: Pay Level 13A2 of 7th CPC
- Starting Basic Pay Rs.1,39,600/- + Allowances
Assistant Professor Grade – I: Pay Level 12 or 13A1 of 7th CPC
- Starting Basic Pay Rs.1,01,500/- + Allowances (for Pay Level 12) o
- Starting Basic Pay Rs.1,31,400/- + Allowances (for Pay Level 13A1)
For Other Government Teaching Job Notification Please Check, below Link
- UGC NET Recruitment 2019 – /articles/ugc-net-2019-june-notification-apply-online
- CTET Recruitment 2019 – /articles/ctet-2019-notification-eligibility-application-form-and-exam-pattern
- Goa TET Recruitment 2018-19 – /articles/goa-tet-2018-19-eligibility-criteria-exam-pattern-and-syllabus
- Delhi TET Recruitment 2019 – /articles/delhi-tet-2019-notification-exam-pattern-and-syllabus
- TNTET Recruitment 2019 – /tntet-2019-online-application-form