Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) conducts the Regional Rural Bank’s (RRB) employment examinations for candidates interested in joining the spots for Officers Scale I, II and III along with office assistant cadre for the year 2019.
Selections are being held for the following positions:
|Office Assistant||Marketing Manager||Treasury Office|
|Officer Scale-I||Banking Officer Scale-II||Agriculture Officer Grade-II|
|Law Officer Grade-II||Law Officer Grade-II||Chartered Accountant Grade-II|
|Officer Grade-II||IT Officer Grade-II|
The preliminary examination for IBPS RRB PO 2019 is scheduled to be conducted on 3rd, 4th and 11th August 2019 and the Mains are to be conducted on for the same on 22nd September 2019. A single examination is going to be conducted for Officer Scale II and III on 22nd September 2019. The examination for Office Assistant is scheduled to be conducted on 17th, 18th and 25th of August 2019 and the Main for the same is going to be held on 29th September 2019.
|Online application begins||18th June 2019|
|Online applications ends||4th July 2019|
|Preliminary exams||Officer Scale-I – 3rd, 4th & 11th August 2019
Office Assistant- 17th, 18th & 25th August 2019
|Online exams Mains||Officer Scale-I, II, III – 22nd September 2019
Officer Assistant – 29th September 2019
|Provisional allotment for Scale-I, II, III and officer assistant||Yet to be announced|
- The candidate should be a Citizen of India or should be of Nepal or Bhutan origin.
- The candidate could be a Tibetan Refugee who migrated to India before 1st January 1962 with the purpose of permanently settling in India.
- The candidate could a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the purpose of permanently settling in India, provided the candidate belongs to any of the above categories shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility could be issued by the Government of India.
Stay connected with fellow students on PaGaLGuY for RRB PO 2018-19 | PaGaLGuY
For Office Assistant (any purpose)
aged between 18 years and 28 years, that is, the candidates should not be born before 02.06.1991 and after 01.06.2001 (both the dates are included).
For Officer Scale- I (Assistant Manager)
aged above 18 years and below 30 years, that is, the candidates should not be born before 03.06.1989 and after 31.05.2001 (both the dates are included).
For Officer Scale- II (Manager)
aged above 21 years and below 32 years, that is, the candidates should be born before 03.06.1987 and after 31.05.1998 (both the dates are inclusive).
For Officer Scale- III (Senior Manager)
aged between 21 years and 40 years, that is, the candidates should not be born before 03.06.1979 and after 31.05.1998 (both the dates are included).
Candidates who are applying for the posts of Office Assistant in any particular RRB need to have proficiency over the local language of that particular State/ UT, where the RRB is located, in order to be eligible for the interviews.
Apply for the examination
Follow the below mentioned instructions to register for the IBPS RRB exams 2019:
- Visit the official website and click on the link ‘IBPS RRB Application Form 2019’ and it will open a portal with further instructions about the exam and read the same carefully before filling in the application form.
- Fill the course application and add in your personal details like name, nationality, caste, age and other details needed.
- Upload the documents needed and fill in the rest of the requirements.
- Fee payment can be done through debit/credit card, net banking or E-challan. Fees for Officer Scale-I,II,III is Rs. 600/- for General and Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PwD categories. Office Assistant has the same fee structure.
These are the related entries for this entry. Updating this post may change these related posts.