RRB (Regional Rural Banks) is also known as Gramin Banks which are Government Banks operating at the regional level in various states of India. RRBs are created for serving the rural areas of India with basic banking and financial services. IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection) conducts RRB exams for Officers and Office Assistant posts every year in various regional Rural Banks.
There were 15,171 vacancies as announced by IBPS for RRBs. Out of which 1,581 posts were reserved for Officers Scale 2 GBO (General Banking Officer). The notification for IBPS RRB was announced in the month of July 2017 for the recruitment of Officers Scale 1, 2 and 3 (Group “A”) and for Office assistants (Group “B”). The application process for the IBPS RRB exams was going on till August 2017. The result for RRB GBO was announced on the official website of IBPS and the candidates were allowed to view the results till January 31, 2019. The single exam for IBPS RRB GBO was conducted on September 09, 2018 and the results were announced in the month of October.
In the exam for RRB (GBO), each candidate should obtain a minimum mark in the online examination section wise in order for the candidates to be considered for the Interview Process. The scores of the candidates will not be shared in the official website until the Interview gets completed. The candidates should clear the online exam in order to be called for the Interview and provisional allotment.
Finally, the list of Provisionally Allotted Candidates for RRB GBO 2017 for candidates under reserve list has been released in the official website of IBPS. The qualified candidates can check the list by following the given steps:
- Visit the official website of IBPS
- Search for the IBPS RRB (GBO) provisional allotment list
- Then, the page containing the download form will appear on the screen
- Provide the asked details and click the submit button
- The details for provisional allotment and your scores will appear on the screen
- If your Number is mentioned in the list, then you have been selected for the post
- You can view it and download and take a print copy for reference purpose
Stay connected with fellow students on PaGaLGuY for IBPS RRB(GBO) SCALE 2 Recruitment
Procedure for Provisional Allotment for the Under Reserve Candidates for IBPS RRB GBO:
The provisional allotment for RRB GBO is done based on the post-wise and category-wise vacancies announced by the Regional Rural Banks. The candidates who have been selected will be intimated to the E-mail address and Mobile Number as mentioned by the candidates in their application form.
- The provisional allotment for RRB GBO is done on the basis of “Merit-cum-preference” and the candidate’s reported proficiency in languages.
- If in case two or more candidates have obtained the same scores and languages reported, then the merit order will be decided based on the Date of births of the candidates.
Important facts on IBPS RRB Provisional Allotment:
The candidates must be aware of certain factors during the allotment process for the waiting list candidates. They are as follows:
- No changes will be encouraged in the data that are previously provided by the candidates while filling the application form for the registration process.
- The decision by IBPS in the allotment of RRBs will be the final regarding the selection of the candidates for the RRB GBO.
- The IBPS has the right to cancel, re-allot RRB-wise allocation of seats depending upon the exigencies.
- If any candidates are found ineligible in any stage of the recruitment process, then their candidature will be canceled immediately.
- The entire details regarding the joining procedure will be informed to the selected candidates through E-mail by the concerned RRB.
- If any candidate doesn’t receive any mail regarding the joining information from the RRB, it means that his/her candidature might be canceled.
- The candidates’ performance in online test and personal interview will be analyzed and the final list will be released by the organization.
- Once the formalities are done, the IBPS will call the selected candidates for Training purpose and they will be informed about the dates on which the candidates should report for the training.
- The training session will be for 10-15 days the RRBs will provide accommodation facilities for new joiners. The classes will generally o on for 5-6 hours a day where the candidates will be taught about the procedures in banking.
- After the training period is completed, the candidates can start their work.