General knowledge is extremely important for MBA aspirants. While questions from logical reasoning and quantitative analysis can be time-consuming, the GK section can help you increase your scores quickly.
We present this GK quiz to help you prepare comprehensively for your upcoming MBA entrance tests. Post your responses in the comments section and soon we will let you know the correct answers!
1. Which Indian Bank is declared as Domestic systemically important bank by RBI?
c. Bank of India
2. Recently, a mountain called Mount Mckinley was renamed as ‘Denali’. It is situated in which region?
b. North America
3. Who is appointed as CMD of Indian Trade Promotion Organisation?
a. Shubhra Singh
b. Rajiv Mehrishi
c. L C Goyal
d. Jayanta Das
4. India has won UNESCO’s prize ‘Award of excellence 2015’ for conserving?
a. Kedarnath Temple
b. Chandramouleshwara temple
c. Konark sun temple
d. Sree Vadakkunnathan temple
5. Which country has been elected as host for 2022 commonwealth games?
b. South Africa
6. Who is appointed as CMD of NTPC Limited?
a. Arup Roy Choudhury
b. P K Pujari
c.A K Jha
d. U P Pani
7. Xerophytic type of vegetation is found in ________ climate.
a. Dry climate
8. Which type of climate is noticed in the coniferous forest of the world?
a. Tropical wet
d. Temperate marine
9. Mammals form urea in the __________.
10. The state of Jhansi was made a part of British empire in India through the _________.
a. Doctrine of lapse
b. Policy of subsidiary alliance
c. War against Rani Lakshmi Bai
d. None of these
To get fresh updates about different exams on your Facebook & Twitter timelines, subscribe to our pages created specifically for them. We will post only exam specific links on these pages: