General knowledge is extremely important for MBA aspirants. While questions from logical reasoning and quantitative analysis can be time-consuming, the GK section can help you increase your scores quickly.
We present this GK quiz to help you prepare comprehensively for your upcoming MBA entrance tests. Post your responses in the comments section and soon we will let you know the correct answers!
1. Which Indian state government has recently started Village Mentoring Project (VMP) for upliftment of villagers by improving healthcare and education of villagers with a special emphasis on a girl child?
2. Which of the following countries has launched world’s first electric passenger aircraft BX1E?
3. FIFA U-20 football world cup was held in which of the following country?
B. New Zealand
4. Which Indian state government has decided to launch ‘State soil health mission’?
B. Madhya Pradesh
D. Arunachal Pradesh
5. Which veteran classical music vocalist is selected for Sangita kalanidhi award 2015?
A. Sanjay Subrahmanyan
B. Kalapini Komkali
C. T V Gopalkrishnan
D. Sudha Ragunathan
6. Which of the following channel has telecasted a short film called ‘A story of Yoga’ on International Yoga day?
A. History Channel
D. National Geographic
7. Which of these is a basic unit for recreation of human organs?
A. Nerve cells
B. Stem Cells
C. Heart cells
D. Kidney cells
8. Where did Lord Buddha breathed his last breath?
B. Bodh Gaya
9. Where was the first cotton mill in India established?
10. Which of the following countries does not have border with Afghanistan?
To get fresh updates about different exams on your Facebook & Twitter timelines, subscribe to our pages created specifically for them. We will post only exam specific links on these pages: