General knowledge is extremely important for MBA aspirants. While questions from logical reasoning and quantitative analysis can be time-consuming, the GK section can help you increase your scores quickly.
We present this GK quiz to help you prepare comprehensively for your upcoming MBA entrance tests. Post your responses in the comments section and soon we will let you know the correct answers!
1. Arrange the following mountain ranges from north to south:
A. Ladakh, Zaskar, Karakoram, Pir Panjal
B. Karakoram, Pir panjal, Zaskar, Ladakh
C. Karakoram, Ladakh, Zaskar, Pir panjal
D. Ladakh, Pir panjal, Karakoram, zaskar
2. Radium is obtained from which of the following mineral?
3. Which dynasty’s ruling period in ancient India is considered as ‘golden period’?
4. The Permanent Settlement system of Bengal was introduced by —————-.
A. Warren Hastings
B. Lord Canning
C. Lord Cornwallis
D. Lord Elgin
5. The first President of New Development Bank (NDB) of BRICS nation is ——–.
A. Dr. Jim Yong Kim
B. K V Kamath
C. Takehiko Nakao
D. Arundhati Bhattacharya
6. The prestigious Man Booker International prize for 2015 was won by ———–.
A. Cesar Aira
B. Hoda Barakat
C. Laszlo Krasznahorkai
D. Amitav Ghosh
7. Dadasaheb Phalke award 2015 was conferred to ————–
A. Shashi Kapoor
B. Waheeda Rehman
C. Vaijanti Mala
D. Amitabh Bachchan
8. The name of the new web browser by Microsoft is ——————-.
9. World Press freedom day is observed on —————.
A. 31st May
B. 3rd May
C. 13th May
D. 21st April
10. Spanish Grand Prix Formula 1 World Championship was won by?
A. Sebastian Vettel
B. Lewis Hamilton
C. Nico Rosberg
D. Fernando Alonso
All the best!!!