General knowledge is extremely important for MBA aspirants. While questions from logical reasoning and quantitative analysis can be time-consuming, the GK section can help you increase your scores quickly.
We present this GK quiz to help you prepare comprehensively for your upcoming MBA entrance tests. Post your responses in the comments section and soon we will let you know the correct answers!
1. Which bank has topped the list of Public Sector bank with highest NPA (non performing assets)?
B. Central Bank of India
C. Punjab National Bank
D. Indian Overseas Bank
2. Who is selected as the new director of ISRO Satellite centre?
A. M. Annadurai
B. S K Shiva Kumar
C. T K Alex
D. K N Shankara
3. Laureus Sports award 2015 in the category of ‘team of the year’ was received by?
4. Sultan Azlan Shah cup men’s hockey tournament held at —————–.
5. India’s first Scorpene class submarine will be commissioned as?
A. Chakra class
B. Sindhughosh class
C. Kalvari class
D. Arihant class
6. Which of the following Indian state was recognized as the Best e-Panchayat state on National Panchayati Raj Diwas?
7. Which of the following planet in the solar system is not a terrestrial planet?
8. Match the following:
Traveller Country of origin
a. Hiuen Tsang i. Greece
b. Ibn batuta ii. China
c. Megasthenes iii. Italy
d. Nicolo Conti iv. Morocco
A. a – iii b – i, c – iv, d – ii
B. a – iv, b – i, c – ii, d – iii
C. a – ii, b – iv, c – i, d – iii
D. a – ii, b – iii, c – i, d – iv
9. Pellagra, a deficiency disease is caused by deficiency of which of the following vitamin?
A. Vitamin A
B. Vitamin K
C. Vitamin B
D. Vitamin C
10. Ph of milk is ——-
A. Slightly alkaline
B. Slightly acidic