FCI (Food Corporation of India) is considered to be one of the reputed organizations of India which runs under the Government of India. The notification for the vacancies of about 4103 was released for which various posts are included. The posts include Junior Engineer (Civil/Mechanical/Electrical), Assistant Grade II (Hindi), Steno Grade II, Typist (Hindi), and Assistant Grade III (General/Accounts/depot/technical).
FCI Exam date 2019:
|Start date to fill application||28th February 2019|
|Last date to fill application||30th March 2019|
|Payment of fees||28th February to 30th March 2019|
|Admit card download date||15 days prior to the exam|
|Exam date||31st May, 1st, 2nd, and 3rd June 2019|
|Result date||Yet to be notified|
FCI 2019 Apply Online:
The candidates can apply for the FCI exam 2019 by following the steps given:
- Open the official website fci.gov.in.
- Click on Apply Online option.
- Click on the new registration button and enter all the details. Provisional username and password will be displayed.
- Fill the application form with much care and click on the submit button.
- Validate the details and save the application form.
- Then proceed to upload the photo and signature as given in the specifications.
- Modify the details again and click on the submit button.
- Click on the payment button and then proceed for fee payment.
- Click on the submit button.
FCI Selection process:
Prelims exam will consist of total 100 questions of each 1 mark in MCQ format. There will be negative marking of 1/4th for the wrong answer. The marks obtained in prelims will not be taken for the calculation in the final merit list.
The candidates who clear the prelims exam will be called for the phase II exam that is mains.
The third phase is the skill test/document verification. The online test and skill test shall be followed by document verification. The candidates are selected on the basis of merit in the FCI 2019 recruitment.
FCI Exam Pattern 2019:
|2||Numerical ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|3||Reasoning ability||35||35||20 minutes|
The exam will take place in two phase’s namely written test and physical endurance test. The test of Junior Engineer, Assistant Grade II and III, and Typist will be done through written test and interview process.
|Paper type||No. of questions and marks||Negative Marking|
|Paper I, III, V||120 MCQ will carry equal 1 marks, and will carry maximum 120 marks||Negative Marking of 1/4th of the mark assigned in phase II.|
|Post specific paper II(in Phase II)||60 MCQ each carrying 2 marks will carry maximum 120 marks||Negative Marking of 1/4th of the mark assigned in phase II.|
|Paper IV (Subjective)||Two questions each carrying 60 marks and paper carrying 120 marks.||No negative mark|
Stay connected with fellow students on PaGaLGuY for FCI Recruitment | Result 2019
The candidates who have appeared for the exam can check the result from the official website. The FCI is going to release the result. The following are the steps to check the results of FCI Recruitment 2019:
- Visit the official website fci.gov.in
- Click on the link provided FCI result
- A new page will be displayed on the screen.
- Select the FCI 2019 Junior Engineer result 2019 link.
- Enter the registration number and date of birth in the space provided.
- The result of FCI 2019 will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and take a print out of the FCI result 2019 for future reference.
Details mentioned in the result are:
- Roll number
- Registration number.
- Name of the candidate.
- Fathers name.
- Date of birth.