Food Corporation of India, In short, FCI, was set up under the Food Corporation Act 1964. It is the nodal agency of Government of India and also run by the state agencies. It was founded in the year 1965. Its headquarters is in New Delhi. FCI has been divided into 5 zones North, East, West, South, and North-East.
FCI Recruitment 2019:
FCI will be conducting FCI Recruitment 2019 to recruit the eligible candidates for the posts of Junior Engineer (Civil/Electrical/Mechanical), Assistant Grade II and III, and Typist, etc. The FCI has announced the recruitment notification for about 4103 vacancies for filling the above-mentioned posts.
FCI Exam date 2019:
|Start date to fill application||28th February 2019|
|Last date to fill application||30th March 2019|
|Payment of fees||28th February to 30th March 2019|
|Admit card download date||15 days prior to the exam|
|Exam date||31st May, 1st, 2nd, and 3rd June 2019|
|Result date||Yet to be notified|
FCI Apply online 2019:
The candidates can apply for the FCI exam 2019 by following the steps given:
- Open the official website fci.gov.in.
- Click on Apply Online
- Click on the new registration button and enter all the details. Provisional username and password will be displayed.
- Fill the application form with much care and click on the submit button.
- Validate the details and save the application form.
- Then proceed to upload the photo and signature as given in the specifications.
- Modify the details again and click on the submit button.
- Click on the payment button and then proceed for fee payment.
- Click on the submit button.
FCI 2019 Exam Pattern:
|2||Numerical ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|3||Reasoning ability||35||35||20 minutes|
The exam will take place in two phase’s namely written test and physical endurance test. The test of Junior Engineer, Assistant Grade II and III, and Typist will be done through written test and interview process.
|Paper type||No. of questions and marks||Negative marking|
|Paper I, III, V||120 MCQ will carry equal 1 marks, and will carry maximum 120 marks||Negative Marking of 1/4th of the mark assigned in phase II.|
|Post specific paper II(in Phase II)||60 MCQ each carrying 2 marks will carry maximum 120 marks||Negative Marking of 1/4th of the mark assigned in phase II.|
|Paper IV (Subjective)||Two questions each carrying 60 marks and paper carrying 120 marks.||No negative mark|
Stay connected with fellow students on PaGaLGuY for FCI Recruitment Notification 2019
FCI 2019 Admit card can be downloaded by following the steps given:
- Visit the official website fci.gov.in.
- Click on the link provided FCI Phase-I admit card 2019.
- Enter the required details/credentials.
- Click on the submit button.
- The admit card of FCI 2019 exam will be displayed on the screen.
- The candidates can download the FCI Admit card 2019 for future use.
The details mentioned in the admit card are:
- Candidates name
- Roll number
- Registration number
- Date of birth
- Centre code
- Address details.
- Exam date
- Scanned photo
- Reporting time.
- Name of the exam
- Centre name
- Instructions to the candidates.