Engineers India Limited (EIL) Is India’s foremost total solutions Engineering Consultancy association implementing schemes on Conventional & Lump-Sum Turnkey Basis. It is a Navratna Public Sector Company which has completed significant projects like refineries, petrochemicals, pipelines, offshore, metallurgy, infrastructure & fertilizer sectors. It has released the notification for the recruitment of Management Trainee Vacancies. The selected engineering graduates for the EIL Recruitment will undergo the training of one year at any of its offices which are at head offices at New Delhi, Gurugram office, Regional offices at Chennai/Vadodara/Kolkatta, and Branch office at Mumbai.
The overview of the recruitment details of EIL is as follows:-
|Organization Name||Engineers India Limited|
|Job Type||Central Government|
|Job Name||Management Trainee|
|Job Location||Delhi, Gurugram, Chennai and Mumbai|
Interested candidates should note the following EIL Recruitment 2019 details:-
|Position||Qualification||Discipline||Vacancies||Minimum Age required as on 01.07.2019|
|Management Trainee||Engineering Degree course – B. E/ B.Tech/B.Sc (Engg) with minimum qualifying marks of 65%||
|General – 25 yrs
OBC (Non creamy
layer) – 28 yrs
SC/ ST – 30 yrs
– 35 yrs
– 38 yrs
PWD (SC/ ST)
– 40 yrs
The authorities of EIL select the candidates for EIL Recruitment through GATE 2019 only. The candidates will be selected based on the score obtained in the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE), which will be followed by Interview. The intimation of the Interview for the selected candidates from the Gate Score will be sent through email on the registered email id. Interested candidates should remain updated at each step of the selection process by regularly checking the official website and their registered email id.
Stay connected with fellow students on PaGaLGuY for EIL Recruitment 2019
The application will only be accepted through the online mode for EIL Recruitment 2019 for Engineers, and the interested candidates can follow the below steps to apply for the vacancies:-
- Applicants would need to visit the official website and Login to recruitment portal.
- They can then select Recruitment of Management Trainees Section and select post to apply.
- Candidates should then click on the Registration Details for the initial registration and also to fill the necessary basic details.
- Once the candidate has successfully registered online, the registration number will be generated. It is highly recommended that the candidates should keep the registration number with them as it will be required throughout the selection process.
- It is vital that the candidates should mention his/her accurate GATE – 2019 registration number as the posts are for EIL Recruitment through GATE. The authorities of EIL will reject the application form if they find any wrong information on the application form. The candidates must be valid while filling the application form.
- Before the candidates begin to fill the registration form or the application form, they should be ready with the following:
- Scanned copy of their passport size photograph in .jpg/.jpeg format of maximum 75KB size
- Scanned copy of signature in .jpg/.jpeg format of maximum 25 KB size.
- Scanned copy of Caste certificate for SC, ST and OBC candidates and disability
- records for Person with Disabilities (PWD) candidates in .jpg/.jpeg format of maximum 500 KB size
- Scanned copy of EWS certificate for EWS candidates in .jpg/.jpeg format of maximum 500 KB in size.
The candidates will receive an auto-generated email on the final submission of the application form and the registration process. It is highly recommended that the candidates should keep the print out of the application form and the email as they would need to carry them to the Interview round if they are selected. Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply for the open posts in EIL 2019 Recruitment, and it should be noted that there is no application fee required to be paid.
During the training period, the monthly salary will be INR 60,000/- for the one year. After the training and probation period, the management trainee salary would approx. INR 15 Lakhs and other perks of the monthly remuneration. Since there is no written test for this post, candidates should be well prepared for the Interview process as open posts is just 79 and number of applications received will be high. It is advised to read the interview tips to be successful.