The online registrations for the latest recruitment of the Food Corporation of India to fill vacancies to the posts of Manager have commenced from September 28, 2019. The last date to submit the online application form for the recruitment is on October 27, 2019. Interested and eligible candidates that have not applied for the recruitment yet, still have a five days window to do so.
The candidates can submit online applications by visiting the official website of the Food Corporation of India before 4 PM on October 27, 2019. Post which the link for online registrations will be deactivated by the Food Corporation of India.
Food Corporation of India expects to fill a total of 330 vacancies for the posts of Manager for various streams across five zones of the corporation throughout India. There are a total of 187 vacancies in the north zone, 26 in the northeast zone, 37 vacancies in the east zone, 15 in the west zone, and 65 vacancies in the south zone.
Candidates need to apply zone wise for the recruitment and are allowed to apply only for one zone of the recruitment.
FCI Recruitment 2019: Eligibility Crietria
The post wise eligibility criteria for the FCI Category II Recruitment 2019 is mentioned below.
- Manager (Hindi): Candidate should have completed postgraduation in Hindi with English as a subject in the graduation.
- Manager (Civil Engineering): Candidate should have qualified B.E/ B.Tech in Civil Engineering from a recognized University.
- Manager (Accounts): Candidate should have qualified the CS/ CA examination.
- Manager (Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering): Candidate should have qualified B.E/ B.Tech in Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University.
- Manager (Technical): candidate should have qualified B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc in AG/ Bio-Chemistry/ Food Processing.
- For the posts of Manager in General, Depot, and Movement categories, the candidate should have completed graduation in any stream with an aggregate of at least 60% marks from a recognized University.
Stay connected with fellow students on PaGaLGuY for FCI Recruitment 2019 | FCI Admit Card, Syllabus, Result – PaGaLGuY
FCI Recruitment 2019: How to apply
The stepwise instructions to apply online for the FCI Category II recruitment 2019 are mentioned below.
Step 1: Visit the official website of the Food Corporation of India: fci.gov.in
Step 2: On the homepage, click on the ‘Current Recruitment’ tab
Step 3: You will be redirected to a different webpage, click on the link ‘Category II Recruitment’ to proceed further
Step 4: Click on the desired zone for the online application process
Step 5: Click on the new registration link
Step 6: Enter the required basic information accurately and click on ‘save & next.’
Step 7: Once registered, upload the scanned copies of the passport size photograph and signature in the required format
Step 8: Once uploaded, enter the required details and proceed further
Step 9: A preview of the completed application form will be displayed on the screen, download it for future use
Step 10: Upload the scanned copies of the required documents/ certificates
Step 11: Once uploaded, proceed to pay the application fee through the preferred mode
|Last Date of Application||27th October 2019|