Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) had notified 71 vacancies for the posts of Lecturer (Statistics) through advertisement number- 5/2013-14. Now that the entire selection process has been completed by the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission, the final list of selected candidates has been notified by the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission on its official website @ www.uppsc.nic.in on 21st October 2019.
The commission has recommended the names of 68 candidates for appointment against the advertised 71 vacancies. These selected candidates will be appointed as Lecturer (Statistics) State Council of Educational Research and Training (SCERT), Uttar Pradesh, its Units and District Education and Training Institute.
Candidates who had appeared for the interview round for the position of Lecturer (Statistics) should log-on to the official website of Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission and check out the final list of 68 candidates who have been recommended for appointment.
UPPSC Lecturer (Statistics): Important Dates
Candidates who had appeared for the interview round for the post of Lecturer (Statistics) should take note of the following important dates related to the selection process.
|1||UPPSC Lecturer (Statistics): Interview Round||14th October 2019 and 15th October 2019|
|2||UPPSC Lecturer (Statistics): Interview result announced||21st October 2019|
Stay connected with fellow students on PaGaLGuY for UPPSC Recruitment 2019
UPPSC Lecturer (Statistics): Important Information
Here is some useful information pertaining to the total vacancies and filled vacancies for the post of UPPSC Lecturer (Statistics): –
- Out of the total 71 advertised vacancies 15 were reserved for candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste category. As of now, only 13 candidates have been recommended for appointment by UPPSC.
- Out of the total 71 advertised vacancies 1 vacancy was reserved for a candidate belonging to Scheduled Tribes category. As of now, no candidate has been recommended for appointment by UPPSC.
- As a total of 3 vacancies are still remaining to be filled, UPPSC has decided to re-advertise these three vacancies for the candidates belonging to SC/ST category. Any candidates belonging to the SC/ST category who did not get selected this time can re-apply.
UPPSC Lecturer (Statistics): Check Interview Result
Candidates who had appeared for the interview round on 14th and 15th October 2019, should follow the below-mentioned steps to check their results: –
- Log-on to the official website of Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission, i.e. uppsc.nic.in.
- Now, towards the right side of the home page, you will see the information bulletin box. In this box locate the link “RESULT FOR 5/2013-2014 STATE EDUCATIONAL RESEARCH AND TRAINING COUNCIL, U.P./ LECTURER STATISTICS,S- 04/19” and click on it.
- Now, you will see a new page on your screen displaying the results of the interview round and the names of the candidates who have been selected.
- Use “Ctrl + F” command to search for your details on the list.
- Also, make sure that you download this result sheet for future reference.