The reputed Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital (RML Hospital) has welcomed applications for the Junior Resident posts under the notification dated 18th Oct 2019. The eligible applicants can appear for a walk-in-interview on 06 November 2019.
There is a total of Junior Resident 112 Posts for which recruitment shall be taken place.
The candidate shall have Age Relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC) as on 31 October 2019.
|Name of the Event||Dates|
|The recruitment notification released on||18th October 2019|
|Date of walk-in-interview||6th November 2019|
- The candidate should be an MBBS from a recognized University.
- The candidates who have completed their MBBS from Delhi need to have Delhi Medical Council Provisional Certificate and DMC Permanent Registration Certificate receipt for Permanent DMC registration with the attempt to submit the Permanent Delhi Medical Council certificate at the time of joining.
- The candidates who have finished their MBBS outside Delhi must have a stable state Medical Council Certificate and DMC Permanent Registration Certificate or the Acknowledgement receipt for Permanent DMC registration with the attempt to submit Permanent Delhi Medical Council certificate at the time of Joining.
- Also, the candidates who have done or likely to complete the Internship by 31 October 2019 may apply.
- Also, those who have already done or done six months or more than six months of Junior Residency in Government organizations are not eligible.
The pay scale for the same shall be between 55600 to 177500 in pay matrix level 10.
The reservation for the same are as follows-
- OBC 54
- SC 38
- ST 20
The eligible applicants shall appear through a walk-in-interview on 06 November 2019 and also note that no Travelling Allowance (TA)/Dearness Allowance (DA) will be paid for this purpose.
You can also read, RML Hospital Recruitment 2019 for 852 Nursing Officers.
For more details for the same candidate shall stay updated through for page.