Cochin University of Science and Technology will release the result online on the official website. Candidates will be able to check the results from the official website by submitting the required credentials. Candidates should follow the below steps to check the exam results:–
- The candidate would need to visit the official website and navigate to the link of CUSAT CAT 2019.
- Then they would need to click on the result link
- Application number would also need to be submitted
- The result will be displayed on the screen
Candidates are advised to carefully check all the details on the result displayed and take the print out for the future reference. Candidates can reach the admission authority within 24 hours if candidates find any discrepancy in the results.
Candidates who have qualified the written examination will be eligible for the counseling round. The counseling procedure is to select the best candidates for admission in the courses. Therefore, it is vital that the qualified candidates register themselves for the counseling procedure by the following steps:-
- Candidates must register themselves through the online registration and submit the choice of courses and colleges from the dropdown menu.
- Candidates would need to log in and register themselves for the counseling procedure.
- There is no limit to submit the preferences for the colleges so the candidate can submit as many numbers of preferences.
- Candidates can carefully select the colleges and submit it before the last date as the list will then be automatically locked.
- Once the candidate has successfully registered for the counseling procedure then they should download the counseling letter and take the print out of the counseling letter from the official website.
- It should be noted that the counseling letters will not be sent through the post so it becomes the responsibility of the candidate to download and take the print out of counseling letter.
Candidates would be allotted seats in the preferred college after the counseling procedure. The seat allotment is completed on the basis of rank scored in the written examination, preference list and the availability of the seats in the college. The allotted college will inform the candidates about the seat allotment through email and SMS. Candidates would need to report to the allotted college for further admission procedure. Candidates would call for the document verification at the given date and time. Candidates are requested to report to the college at the provided date and time because if the candidates don’t report to the college then the seat would be allotted to other candidates. It is highly recommended that the candidates should carry the following documents with them for the document verification:-
- Admit card and the scorecard of the CUSAT CAT examination.
- Counseling letter downloaded and print out of the same.
- Mark Sheets for 10th class and 12th class
- Character and transfer/migration certificate which is issued by the school.
- If applicable then the candidates would need to carry the caste certificate and family income certificate.
- Candidates would be asked to submit the first installment of yearly fees after the documents are verified and submitted.
- The admission will be confirmed only when the candidates have submitted the first installment of the fees.