Candidates can fill the application form online and will be started from the first week of February 2019 till the last week of February 2019. Candidates should note that hard copy of the application form will not be accepted by the admission authority of the Cochin University of Science & Technology Common Admission Test Examination. If the candidates are applying through the GATE Score or MAT should email the soft copy of their score sheet to CUSAT before the final date of online form submission. Candidates should fill all the details carefully as they will not be able to edit the details after they submit the form. Candidates should keep the following things ready before filling the application form:-
- Scanned Coloured image of Photograph and signature in the required format.
- Educational certificates should also be scanned and kept for entering the details.
- Net Banking, Credit or Debit Card details for fee payment.
Candidates would need to follow the below steps to fill the application form:-
- Candidates would need to create the login ID to register for the application form.
- Candidates would need to click on the official website and click on New Candidate Registration tab for the creation of Login ID.
- Basic details like candidate’s name, date of birth and age would need to be provided.
- A valid Email-Id and the mobile number would also be needed in the next step.
- Candidates would be required to answer the secret question for the creation of login ID.
- Once the candidates click on the confirm button, they would receive the one time password on the email Id and mobile number.
- Candidates then can log in with the newly generated password and can change it after login.
- Candidates would then need to fill the application form after login with the details like Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Mother and Father Occupation, Annual Income of parents, Nationality, Gender, Address, and other required details.
- Candidates should upload the scanned documents only in JPG format as per the following format:-
|Documents to be scanned||Details|
|Photograph||Recent Passport Size Colour
File size – 4 KB to 100 KB
File Dimensions – 3.5 cm X 4.5 cm
|Signature||Should be done on white paper
File Size – 1 KB to 30 KB
File Dimensions – 3.5 cm x 1.5 cm
- Candidates then would need to submit the fees online mode only.
- Once the candidates have submitted the fees the application form, they can submit and take the print out of the application form.
- Candidates should make sure that they take 2 copies of application print out for the future reference.
The application fee is different for each course and which is as follows:-
|General Candidates||INR 1000|
|For Kerala SC/ST Candidates||INR 500|
|International Candidates||US$ 100|
|NRI Seats||INR 6000|
|Candidates who wish for Dubai as the test center||INR 10000|
|Ph. D and M Phil Programmes||INR 1000 (INR 500 for SC/ST candidates)|
|PDF, Diploma, Certificates Programmes||INR 100 (INR 50 for SC/ST Candidates)|