It is highly recommended that the candidates go through the exam pattern before they begin with the exam preparation of the CUSAT CAT. Candidates would be able to get the information about the marking scheme and the type of questions with the help of exam pattern. It is necessary that the candidates are aware of how the questions will be arranged in the exam as it would help them to appear the exams in a better way and with confidence.
Candidates should note that there will be 3 marks for each correct answer and 1 marks would be deduced for each wrong answer. Questions would be multiple choice questions based on 10+2 syllabus.
The highlights of exam pattern are as follows:-
|Subjects||Total Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
The exam pattern for CUSAT CAT LLB exam pattern will include the topics like Law related matters, Reasoning and Logical thinking, General English, General Knowledge/Current affairs. There will be no negative marking for wrong answers and candidates will be given 3 marks for each correct answer. The highlights of the LLB exam pattern are as follows:-
|Law Related Matters||75||25|
|Reasoning / Logical thinking||150||50|
|General English and Comprehension||150||50|
|General Knowledge / Current Affairs||75||25|
And for the candidates appearing for the exam CUSAT CAT LLM have the different exam pattern. The question paper is divided into two parts which are as follows:
|Law Related Matters||75 Marks||25 Questions|
|Reasoning /Logical Thinking||150 Marks||50 questions|
|General English||150 Marks||50 questions|
|General Knowledge & Current Affairs||75 Marks||25 Questions|
|Total||450 Marks||150 Questions|
The exam pattern for CUSAT CAT MCA 2019 will be to test the aptitude and capability of the candidate. There will be 150 objective type questions and 50% questions will be from mathematics while the remaining questions will be for the logical reasoning based on pictures, words pattern, geometrical figures, set theory, number sequence and all.
Candidates can follow below the preparation tips for the Cochin University Science & Technology Common Admission Test 2019:-
- The crucial part of the exam preparation is time management. It is advised to prepare the time table for your daily preparation.
- Candidates should practice and prepare on a daily basis to score better.
- Apart from the studies and preparation, it is important that the candidates keep themselves fit and filled with a positive mind.
- Candidates should eat proper healthy foods to stay healthy and must have better sleep as it gives rest to some eyes.
- Candidates can also do yoga or some exercise for 15 minutes daily to have a healthy body and healthy mind.
- Candidates should be completely aware of the complete syllabus and prepare accordingly.
- It is highly recommended that the candidates should regularly solve previous years’ papers.
- Right Study material and books matter a lot to crack the exam, so candidates should gather the right material for the preparation.
- Candidates should solve the mock tests just like solving the previous years’ papers so that they become used to the questions patterns and are able to solve them all within the time-limit.