The Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) has commenced registrations for the Undergraduate Medical Admission Counselling (UGMAC) 2016 from today, August 26, 2016. Candidates, who had taken the NEET (National Entrance cum Eligibility Test) this year will be eligible to register for the counselling process. There are about 697 MBBS and 85 BDS seats in government colleges in Bihar. According to the Supreme Court guidelines regarding NEET, 85% of the MBBS and BDS seats in government colleges are to be filled by the state authorities. Read More about NEET here.
Steps to Apply for UGMAC 2016
- Visit the official website of BCECEB and fill in the information asked in the application form. Candidates will be given a personal ID and password for further procedures.
- Candidates need to pay the counselling fee of Rs. 600/- (for general candidates) through bank challan or online payment, by logging in with their ID and password.
- Next, fill in the personal and educational information.
- Click the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.
- Online Registration Starts – August 26, 2016
- Online Registration Closes – August 30, 2016
- Last date for online/offline payment: August 30, 2016
- Beginning of Counselling: September 3, 2016