AP EAMCET 2019 Exam Information
EAMCET (Engineering Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test) is an entrance exam for admissions to some engineering and medical colleges in the states of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana. It is regulated by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada. It conducts the exam on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE).
The exam is conducted for admissions into various undergraduate engineering courses offered in private colleges/ universities in the state of Andhra Pradesh. AP EAMCET is a highly competitive exam with lakhs of students participating every year for the admission in various government and private colleges. This is a state level exam. The exam is conducted every year.
AP EAMCET was initiated by the government in 1988 and can into existence in 1992 and still continuing in enrolling the students for various colleges and universities. The exam will be held online. The idea behind this move of conducting exam in online mode is to create awareness in rural areas and government colleges. The other reason behind conducting the exam online is the fact that is lesser candidates took admissions despite the availability of engineering seats in the state engineering colleges.
The candidates applying for the EAMCET exam should meet the eligibility criteria. EAMCET does not accept the ineligible candidates. So it is very important for the candidates to know the 2019 criteria. The candidates are advised to go through the question paper for the clear picture of the exam. The candidates are asked to go through the syllabus thoroughly before making the study plan.The candidates who have passed the higher education may be in a dream of joining the prestigious colleges/ universities. It will be great opportunity for the candidates who have finished higher education level.
AP EAMCET 2019 Exam Date
The candidates have to know about all the dates/ details regarding the exam. The candidates must follow the dates given. The candidates should keep a track of all the exam related events of AP EAMCET. The candidate should be In touch with the official website. The following are the dates to be remembered.
|Notification of AP EAMCET 2019||4th week of February 2019|
|Availability of online application form||4th week of February 2019|
|Last date to submit the online application form without late fee||4th week of March 2019|
|Last date to submit the application form (with late fee of Rs.500/-)||1st week of April 2019|
|The Last date to submit the form (with late fee f Rs. 1000/-)||2nd week of April 2019|
|Start of application form correction||1st week of April 2019|
|Issuance of admit card/ hall ticket||2nd week of April 2019|
|AP EAMCET 2019 examination for engineering||4th week of April 2019|
|Publication of answer key||4th week of April 2019|
|Declaration of results||1st week of May 2019|
|Last date to pay the counselling fee||The 1st week of June 2019|
|AP EAMCET 2019 counselling starts||2nd week of June 2019|
AP EAMCET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for AP EAMCET 2019 state the minimum requirements for the candidates to apply for the exam. The following points will help the candidates to appear for the exam like nationality, age, educational qualification etc.
- The candidates appearing for the exam should be Indian Nationals/ persons of Indian origin (PIO)/ overseas citizen Of India, or card holders are eligible to appear for the exam.
- The candidates must belong to Andhra Pradesh and Telangana.
- The candidates should satisfy Local and Non-local status requirements as laid down in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana.
B). Age Limit:
- The candidates must have completed 16 and 17 years of age as on December 31 of the year of admission. No upper age limitation for these courses.
- For B.Tech(Dairy Technology), B.Tech(FS and T), B.Tech(Agricultural Engineering) and B.Sc (CA & BM) the candidate’s should cross the minimum age limit of 17 years.
- As or on 31st December of the year of admission the candidates age limit should be 22 years as the maximum age limit for General category and 25 years for SC/ST.
- For Pharm-D course, the candidates should have completed 17 years of age as or on 31st December of the year.
AP EAMCET 2019 Registration
The Application for AP EAMCET will be in the official website. The candidates before applying for the exam must meet the eligibility criteria that are mentioned. The candidates should be keen and clear before filling the application. If any error occurs during the filling of application the candidates doesn’t have to worry the will be provided the correction facility in the second week of April 2019.
- The application form will be available in the official website of AP EAMCET 2019
- Click on the apply online link available on the homepage
- A web page with registration fee payment and procedure will appear on the screen
- The candidates have to pay the fees including the taxes.
- After this, the candidate will be redirected to a new screen
- Fill the personal details like candidates name, DOB, mobile number etc.
- After filling in all the fields click on the “Initiate payment” tab on the screen.
- The candidate will be redirected to Bank Payment Gateway
- Choose the mode of payment for AP EAMCET exam
- There are two modes of registration fee payment along with the respective procedures. The two modes are namely AP online and through Debit/credit card. The candidates can choose the mode of payment that they are comfortable with.
- Mode 1: AP Online/E-Seva/ Mee-Seva centres- The candidates who opt for this mode has to visit the nearest AP online centre. The following information needs to be provided at the centre.
A). Admit card of the class exam (CBSE, ICSE etc)
B). Candidates fathers name
C). Candidates DOB (in the class 10th certificate)
AP EAMCET 2019 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern for AP EAMCET is as follows and the candidates have to go through the exam pattern for preparing for the exam. It is very important for all the candidates to go through the pattern and previous year question paper for cracking the exam.
Exam pattern for Engineering:
The exam for AP EAMCET 2019 will be conducted in the 4th week of April 2019. The exam pattern below mention the exam pattern for engineering stream:
- 3 hours will be the duration of the test.
- AP EAMCET exam is conducted through online mode (Computer-based exam).
- The exam will have multiple choice questions.
- The options will be 4 alternative options.
- The question paper consists of 160 questions.
- The question paper will be in both Telugu and English Language.
- The subjects covered will be Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry.
|Subject||Number of Questions||Marks|
The exam pattern for agriculture stream:
AP EAMCET 2019 Syllabus
The candidates who are appearing for the exam have to go through the syllabus first as to know the detailed topic listed for the exam. The syllabus for AP EAMCET will be released y the admission authority JNTU, Kakinada. The candidates will know about the subjects, chapters, topics that are important for the exam. The APEAMCET consists of 3 subjects- physics, chemistry, and mathematics.
AP EAMCET syllabus 2019 for Mathematics:
|Mathematics||Algebra||Functions, Mathematical Induction, complex numbers, De Moivre’s theorem, Quadratic expressions, the theory of equations, permutations and combinations, binomial theorem, matrices.|
|Trigonometry||Trigonometric ratios up to transformations, trigonometric equations, inverse trigonometric functions, hyperbolic functions, properties of triangles.|
|Vector Algebra||Addition of vectors, Product of vectors.|
|Measures of dispersion and probability||Measures of dispersion, probability, random variables, and probability distributions.|
|Coordinate geometry||Locus transformation of axes, a pair of straight lines, the straight line, circle, system of circles, parabola, ellipse, hyperbola, direction cosines and direction ratios, plane|
|Calculus||Limits and continuity, differentiation, application of derivatives, integration, definite integral, differential equations.|
AP EAMCET 2019 Syllabus of Physics:
AP EAMCET 2019 Admit Card
The Admit card is one of the mandatory documents. The candidate should carry the admit card while appearing for the exam. The candidates can follow the instructions of downloading the admit card/ hall ticket.
The candidates are asked to follow the procedure given below:
- The candidates have to open the official website of EAMCET
- Now click on the link which is made once the hall ticket is available to download.
- Now enter the details like payment reference ID, registration number, qualifying exam hall ticket number, mobile number, and date of birth.
- Now check the details mentioned in the hall ticket/ admit card
- Download the admit card.
- In case if there is any incorrect information is there in the hall ticket the candidates have to meet the officials and rectify the mistakes before the exam day.
Details that are mentioned in the hall ticket of AP EAMCET are:
- Name of the candidate.
- Name of the father and mother.
- Date of birth
- Mobile number
- Local status
- Registration number
- Roll number
- Candidates photo and signature
- Date, venue and time of the APEAMCET exam 2019.
Key points related to hall ticket:
AP EAMCET 2019 Result
The result for AP EAMCET 2019 will be announced in the first week of May 2019. The candidates can check the result by logging on to the official website. The candidate’s combined score; maximum score, rank etc will be available in the result.
The candidates who qualify as per the result will be able to take admissions through counseling. The result must be kept safe for future reference.
Important dates for the AP EAMCET results 2019:
|SL. No||Events||Important dates|
|1||Declaration of results||The 1st week of may 2019|
|2||The Start date for downloading rank card||2nd week of may 2019|
|3||The Start of counselling||Last week of May 2019|
The following are the steps to download the result:
- The candidates have to provide the registration number and hall ticket number.
- Click on the submit button
- The result will be displayed on the screen
- The candidates have to check all the details mentioned in the results.
- A print out of the result has to be taken for future reference.
The details mentioned in the result of AP EAMCET 2019 are as follows:
- Candidates name
- Name of the father
- Local area
- Hall ticket number
- Registration number
- Combined score
- AP EAMCET weight age
AP EAMCET Cutoff
The candidates can check the cut-off with the help of official website. It will be released by the JNTU, Kakinada. The cut-off is the minimum marks required for qualifying the exam for the admission.
On basis of cut off marks, the merit list of the candidates will be prepared. Candidates will get admission in the preferred colleges based on the cut off and merit list.
The factors on which the cut off are prepared:
- The Number of candidates appears in the exam.
- The Number of candidates passed in the exam.
- The Difficulty level of question paper.
- Previous year cut off.
- Availability of seats.
The qualifying marks for AP EAMCET 2019:
The qualifying percentage of marks is 25% of the maximum marks that are considered for ranking.
The candidates belonging to the reserved category there is no minimum qualifying marks.