This notification is to inform about the Vacancy in Faridabad Court Haryana for Clerk, Stenographer & Driver Posts. The notification is stated by the Office of the District & Session Judge and noted that any eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format on or before 24 August 2019.
Clerk/Stenographer – 18 to 42 Years
- Clerk – 21
- Stenographer Grade 3 English – 4
Eligibility for Steno Job
- The person who possesses a Bachelor’s Degree in Science. Commerce, Arts from the recognized university or equivalent thereof
- The candidate must have passed the test of speed of 80WMP in English shorthand and 20WMP in the transcription of the same in computer
- The candidate must hold proficiency in knowledge of computer (word processing and spreadsheet
Eligibility for Clerk Job
- The person who possesses a Bachelor’s Degree in Science. Commerce, Arts from the recognized university and has pass matriculation examination as Hindi to be one of the subjects
- The candidate shall have to take a written examination in subjects of English composition and general Knowledge which would be 50marks and qualifying to be 33%
- No candidate shall be considered for appointment unless he gets 40 marks in aggregate in written examination and having proficiency in computers
- Clerk – Rs. 16,000
- Stenographer Grade 3 English – Rs. 17,600
The eligible candidate can send his application in the prescribed format and send the application along with other necessary documents to ” Office of the District & Session Judge, Faridabad ” latest by 24 August 2019 by 05:00 PM.