The release of admit card for the placement of clerks at Haryana Subordinate courts was announced by the Society for Centralized Recruitment of Staff in Subordinate Courts under Higher Court of Punjab and Haryana (SSSC). SSSC is a government body helping the citizen in the recruitment process of applicants for various posts at courts in Haryana and Punjab.
The exams for the position of the clerk is to be held tentatively on November 10, 2019. Those candidates who have applied for the exam can now download the admit card by visiting the official website of Society for Centralized Recruitment of Staff in Subordinate Courts under High Court of Haryana and Punjab (SSSC): www.sssc.gov.in
|Tentative Date of the Examination||10th November 2019|
There are in total 352 vacancies which are to be filled by clearing the exam. The admit card is to be taken during the exam, which is meant for the recruitment of the clerks in the Society for Centralized Recruitment of Staff in Subordinate Courts (SSSC).
For the eligibility of the posts, one must pass the exam which comprises of general knowledge and English. An MCQ based questionnaire will be given as a part of the exam. It will take part in various places which include Chandigarh, Punjab and Haryana.
The exam pattern for the exam for Posts of the clerk at Haryana Subordinate Court can be given as follows:
A part of the section consists of the following:
- 50 multiple choice questions on General Knowledge of one mark each
- 20 multiple choice questions on the English Language for one mark each as well
It is to be noted that every wrong answer will deduct a minimum of 0.25 marks.
The B section of the exam paper will have the following pattern:
- Subjective questions will be asked
- Candidates have to attempt an essay of 150 words carrying 10 marks
- A letter in English carrying 5 marks
- A summary worth the marks and
- A translation of text from Hindi to English worth 10 marks
The candidates can access the admit card by following these simple steps:
- Step 1: Visit the official website of Society for Centralized Recruitment of Staff in Subordinate Courts under the High Court of Punjab and Haryana SSSC at sssc.gov.in
- Step 2: click on the link that you see on the homepage where it is mentioned about the admit card download
- Step 3: you’ll be redirected to a new page
- Step 4: once you get redirected put in the registration id and password in the given boxes
- Step 5: the PDF format of the form will appear
- Step 6: click on save and download for further references.
The candidate should also attach a photograph attested by a gazetted officer on the admit card. It is also to be noted that the photograph must be the same as that submitted on the online form.
The roles of a clerk can further be given as follows:
- Uphold all court files and records to ensure they stay up-to-date and accessible.
- Create calendars of cases to be called
- Perform basic book-keeping task
- Ensure that all legal documents that are submitted adhere to the law and court procedures.