The admit card for the SBI SO 2019 exam has been released by the State Bank of India. The notification for the review was released on 6th September 2019. Candidates can check and download their admit card from the official website of SBI.
The recruitment notification for the State Bank of India Specialist Cadre Officer 2019 has been released to fill 477 posts. The selection of the appropriate candidate will be made based on the written exam being conducted by the board.
The SBI SO 2019 exam is scheduled to be held on 20th October 2019. Candidates can go through the official website or the direct link of SBI to find out more updated information regarding the SBI SO 2019 exam.
The official website through which the candidates can download their SBI SO 2019 exam admit card is www.sbi.co.in .
Steps to download SBI SO 2019 Admit Card:
- Visit the official website, as mentioned above.
- On the homepage, go to the link “Recruitment of Specialist Cadre Officers in SBI on a Regular Basis”.
- Under the drop-down menu, click on the “Download Online Exam Call Letter” link.
- Or you can go through the above mentioned direct or alternate weblink.
- Enter the candidate’s registration number and date of birth to log in.
- Check and download the admit card.
- Save the SBI, SO 2019 admit card for future reference.
The admit card will be accessible through the registration number, which must be kept ready. Candidates must print the admit card as soon as possible. The 2019 admit card will contain all the related information regarding the exam link exam centre, date, time, name etc.
Candidates must carry their SBI SO 2019 admit card along with a photo identity card to the exam centre for the verification purpose.