The SBI PO Marks 2019 has been released by the State Bank of India (SBI). Candidates appeared in SBI PO 2019 can check their results through the official website of State Bank of India.
The exam for SBI PO 2019 Group Exercises and Interview Round was held in the month of September 2019. The result for SBI PO 2019 was released on 18th October 2019. Candidates can now download the SBI PO Final Marks 2019 on the official website.
Candidates can download the final marks by logging in to the official website by entering their essential credentials. The final merit list of the selected candidates will be prepared on the basis of the main exam and Group Exercises & Interview round.
The official website of SBI PO to check the final marks is https://sbi.co.in.
Steps to Download SBI PO Mains Marks 2019:
- Visit the official website as mentioned above.
- Click on the “SBI PO Mains Marks 2019” on the homepage.
- It will get redirected to the login page of the marks.
- Candidates are required to enter the credentials like Roll Number, Date of Birth, Registration Number, Date of Birth, Captcha Code and click on submit button.
- Check the marks displayed on the screen.
- Save the mark sheet for future reference.
Direct link to download the SBI PO 2019 Final Marks is Download SBI PO Marks 2019 .
Candidates selected will receive the starting basic pay of Rs. 27, 6720/- in the scale of 23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020 for Junior Management Grade Scale-I. Candidates must stay tuned to the SBI official website for more information.