The Institute of Banking Personnel released the IBPS RRB Office Assistant Admit Card or Call Letter for online examination on 26th July 2019. The IBPS RRB 2019, the Office Assistant examination is scheduled to be conducted on 17th and 18th August 2019. All the candidates who have successfully applied for the CRP RRB VIII Office Assistant (Multipurpose) Group B Post can download their admit card through the official website of IBPS at https://www.ibps.in/.
|IBPS RRB Office Assistant Admit Card released||26th July 2019|
|IBPS RRB 2019 Office Assistant Closure of Admit Card download||18th August 2019|
|IBPS RRB Office Assistant Examination||17th and 18th August 2019|
Mark alotted and duration of the examination
The IBPS RRB will conduct a Computer Based Test Examination which will consist of reasoning questions (40 marks) and numerical ability (40 marks). The duration of the IBPS RRB examination will be 45 minutes. For the candidates with disability and who are eligible for compensatory time, there will be 20 minutes extra for every 60 minutes of the examination.
Steps to download IBPS RRB Office Assistant Admit Card
- Go to the official notifucation page of IBPS at https://www.ibps.in/crp-rrb-viii/
- Click on the link on the home page ‘Click here to Download Online Preliminary Exam Call Letter for CRP- RRBs VIII Office Assistant (Multipurpose)’
- Enter all the relevant credentials such as Registration Number and Password/DOB also along with Captcha for verification process
- Download the IBPS RRB Clerk 2019 Admit Card
- Take a print out of the Admit Card for possible future reference
It is to be noted that after the candidate has qualified the IBPS Office Assistant Online examination, they are going to be called for the IBPS Office Assistant Main exam. Subsequently, the candidates who are shortlisted in the Main exam will be called for a common interview. The common interview will be coordinated by the Nodal Regional Rural Banks and with the help of IBPS and NABARD in consultation with the appropriate authority.