JEECE 2019 Exam Information
JEECE or Jharkhand Engineering Entrance Competitive Exam is the entrance examination that is conducted to provide the students with admission to various engineering courses. The courses are offered to the students in various institutions all over the state of Jharkhand. Students who are willing to seek admission in different engineering courses need to appear for the JEECE 2019 examination. This examination is mainly conducted to offer the students with B.Tech courses and is majorly conducted in the offline mode by the JCECE Board on May 26, 2019. The exam is conducted on a state level and therefore it is not very easy to crack and thus the students will need to prepare themselves really well to score good marks in the exam. The exam was established under Section 85 of Bihar Re-Constituted Act, 2000 in the year of 2001.
Even though the examination authorities have been working to change the medium of the examination to an online platform, it still has some time to happen. The JEECE 2019 dates and other important details have been provided by the board. The students who are interested to sit for the examination are required to achieve good marks according to the cut-off that will be set for the year. The JEECE 2019 will open the gates to 16 Engineering colleges and almost 1550 sets available for the students.
In this article, the students will be getting all the necessary information about the examination including the application form, registration fee, syllabus for the exam, examination pattern etc. All of this information is very crucial and the aspirants are required to read all the segments carefully to ensure that they are well aware of them.
JEECE 2019 Exam Date
The important dates for the JEECE 2019 examination have been released by the authorities. The students are required to follow all these dates and ensure they have prepared their schedule accordingly. The important tentative dates should be noted down clearly and every candidate are required to carry out all the events like submission of the form, declaration of results etc. everything needs to do in time. Have a look at the different important dates of JEECE 2019
|The opening of online application form||April 1st week|
|Last date to submit an online application||April 4th week|
|Availability of admit card||May 2nd Week|
|JEECE Exam date||May 2nd Week|
|Announcement of result||May 3rd Week|
|Counselling starts from||June 1st Week|
So here are the tentative dates that have been announced by the authorities of JEECE 2019 for now. The exact dates of the examination will be declared very soon at the official website of the exam. The candidates will need to carry out all the necessary formalities in time to avoid any kind of hassles that will not allow them to sit for the exam 2019.
JEECE 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for the students who are willing to appear for the JEE 2019 examination will need to check the eligibility criteria thoroughly. The eligibility criteria are the basic checks which every candidate will need to take care of. Without the correct eligibility criteria, the students will be prevented from entering their exam. Here are the different eligibility criteria for the JEECE 2019 examination.
|ELIGIBILITY ASPECT||ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA|
|AGE||All the students should be at least the age of 17 years before they can take part in this University via the JEECE. There is no limit of the age group.|
|EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION||The candidates should have passed the 10+2 board examination with Physics and Mathematics as the compulsory subjects and Chemistry/Biotechnology / Biology / Technical as the vocational.|
|QUALIFYING MARKS||The candidates belonging to the general category must have a minimum of 45% marks and students of reserved categories must have 40% marks in their qualifying examination of 10 + 2 examinations.|
|NUMBER OF ATTEMPTS||There is no limit as such on the number of attempts for the JEECE examination. But institutions do not prefer students who have attempted the exam more than twice already.|
|NATIONALITY||Individuals who belong to any of the states and Union territories of India are eligible to apply for the JEECE 2019 examination.|
|DOMICILE||The students should belong to the state of Jharkhand and must have fulfilled the above-mentioned eligibility.|
JEECE 2019 Registration
The candidates will need to register themselves for the JEECE 2019 examination. The registration process is done online and the candidates will get all the details about the registration from the official website. It is mandatory for all the students coming from the state of Jharkhand to sit for the JEECE exam and thus here as the simple steps that will help all the candidates to register successfully.
- The candidates are required to visit the official website of the JEECE 2019 examination.
- Once the webpage is open, the candidates will need to look for the “JEECE 2019 Registration” tab and click on it.
- Here they will have to create an account by entering their name, mobile number and email id.
- Immediately an OTP will be sent to the mobile number candidates provided. Verify the OTP.
- Then they will need to enter all the information which the form will be asking them. Candidates need to make sure that they entering valid and genuine data into the application form.
- The candidates will need to upload a coloured passport size photo which should not be more than 1 month old (100kb), left thumb impression (50kb) and also their signature (50kb).
- Before submitting the form, candidates should make sure that every detail are correct and then they will have to click on ‘SUBMIT’.
- Now the candidates will need to pay the application fee through online payment mode via debit card, credit card or net banking.
- Once the payment has been made, the application form can now be downloaded from the website as well and you can take a photocopy. Candidates will also receive a copy of the application form in their official email ID.
Here are the details of the application fee for the candidates registering for the JEECE 2019 examination.
JEECE 2019 Exam Pattern
The examination pattern for the JEECE 2019 examination is prepared by the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB). As we have mentioned before the examination will be conducted offline. The exam pattern is based on OBJECTIVE type questions and as answers. Here are the details about the JEECE 2019 examination that the candidates should thoroughly check and be familiar with.
|MEDIUM||The JEECE 2019 Examination will be conducted in the medium of English regardless the subject a candidate has chosen.|
|MODE||The JEECE 2019 exam will be conducted offline at different exam centres.|
|NUMBER OF QUESTIONS||There will be a total of 150 questions. 50 questions will be asked from three different sections of the question paper.|
|QUESTION TYPE||There will be multiple choice questions or MCQ. Each question will carry different options of the answer.|
|TOTAL DURATION||candidates will get 3 hours or 180 minutes to complete the JEECE 2019 question paper.|
|MARKING SCHEME||Every correct answer will carry 1 mark each and for every wrong answer 0.25 mark will be deducted.|
|SECTIONS||There will be three major sections in the question paper each dealing with one major subject – Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics|
Here are the important details about the examination pattern for the JEECE 2019 examination. Every candidate should read this section and start their preparation according to the kind of questions will be asked the time they will be allowed to finish the examination.
JEECE 2019 Syllabus
The board and Committee have mentioned that the JEECE 2019 Syllabus will be based on the knowledge and qualification of an individual which they have been trained for. Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics are the three main subjects that are required to be studied by the students for the JEECE 2019 examination. Here are the different topics in the syllabus.
|PHYSICS||● Physics and Measurement
● Laws of Motion
● Work, Energy and Power
● Rotational Motion
● Properties of Solids and Liquids
● Kinetic Theory of Gases
● Oscillations and Waves
● Current Electricity
● Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism
● Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current
● Electromagnetic Waves
● Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation
● Atoms and Nuclei
● Electronic Devices
● Communication Systems
|CHEMISTRY||Physical Chemistry –
● Some basic concepts in Chemistry
● States of Matter
● Chemical Thermodynamics
● Redox Reactions and Electrochemistry
● Chemical Kinetics
● Surface Chemistry
● Atomic Structure
● Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
Inorganic chemistry –
● Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
● General Principles and processes of isolation of metals
● s-block elements
● p-block elements
● d and f- block elements
● Coordination Compounds
● Environmental Chemistry
Organic Chemistry –
● Purification and characterization of Organic compound
● Some basic principles of Organic Chemistry
● Organic compounds containing Halogen
● Organic compounds containing Oxygen
● Organic compounds containing Nitrogen
● Chemistry in Everyday Life
● Principles related to practical chemistry
|MATHEMATICS||● Sets, Relations, and Functions
● Complex Numbers and Quadratic Equations
● Matrices and Determinants
● Permutations and Combinations
● Mathematical Inductions
● Sequences and Series
● Binomial Theorem and its simple applications
● Limit, Continuity and Differentiability
● Integral Calculus
● Differential Equation
● Co-ordination Geometry
● Three dimension Geometry
● Vector Algebra
● Statistics and Probability
● Mathematical Reasoning
JEECE 2019 Admit Card
The JEECE 2019 examination admit card is an important document that every student need to carry with themselves if they want to appear for the examination. With a proper admit card, the candidates will not be able to sit for the examination. Therefore it is very crucial to download the admit card and make sure every candidate have a hard copy of the document for exam purposes. The admit usually contains these following information –
- Name of candidate
- Photo and signature of the candidate
- Address of candidate
- Address of examination centre
- Time of the entrance examination
- List of valid identity proofs
- Other information related to the exam
Here are the important steps that will help the students to download the admit card from the official website of the JEECE 2019 examination.
- The students will need to first visit the official website of the JEECE 2019 examination and click on the “Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2019” tab.
- On this page, the students will need to log into their account which they created during the examination registration.
- The LOGIN details like the official name and password which the candidate created during the time of registration needs to be entered.
- Now, the admit card or the hall ticket of the respective candidate will be displayed on the screen. The students will be then able to download and take a print out of the admit card for future reference and uses during the examination.
Important dates – the candidates should also remember the important dates that have been announced by the JEECE authorities so that they can download the admit card in the right time without any delay.
JEECE 2019 Result
The JEECE 2019 examination results are the final declaration where the authorities choose the right students who have successfully cracked the entrance and will now be offered seats to various engineering courses in different institutions all over Jharkhand. The candidates should remember these following important dates so that they do not miss out on any of the crucial events.
|JEECE Exam date||May 2nd Week|
|Announcement of result||May 3rd Week|
|Counselling starts from||June 1st Week|
Now that the students are aware of the dates, they will be required to download the examination results and view them over the website. Here are the important steps that will allow them to do so.
- The students will need to visit the official website of JCECE at jceceb.nic.in.
- On the home page they will need to search and click on the ‘RESULT 2019’ link.
- In the next page, the students will need to select their respective examination name and enter the ROLL NO. and other required details.
- Once all the information have been entered, they will need to click on the ‘SEARCH’ button and their respective result will be displayed on the screen.
- Now they will be able to download the results and take a printout of it for further procedures.
So you are important dates of the JEECE 2019 examination and we have also mentioned the steps that will help them to download and take a printout of the result.
The cutoff marks for the JEECE 2019 examination is important because it is the way by which the authorities selected on basis of their merit. The authorities have not yet announced the exact cutoff marks for the examination currently, but they will declare it very soon. However, the candidates can have a look at the different factors which influence the cut off marks of the examination.
- Number of candidates who appeared for the JEECE 2019 examination
- Number of colleges available for the exam
- Total number of seats available in the respective participating colleges
- The Reservation norms in the exam
- Admission trends of the previous year
- The difficulty level of the JEECE 2019 exam
- The marking scheme of the JEECE 2019 exam
Final Words – the candidates can read our article to know about the various information which is very much important for the JEECE 2019 examination. The candidates need to successfully complete all the procedures that we have mentioned in the article so that they can get admitted to their preferred college with their respective degree courses. Best of luck to all the candidates!