The Indian Coast Guard commenced recruitment for the post of Navik Post in Domestic Branch and has welcomed applications for recruitment to the job. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the designated format on or before 8 November 2019.
|Name of the Event||Dates|
|Application process started on||30th October 2019|
|Application process ends on||8th November 2019|
The starting date of submission of online application is 30 October 2019, and the closing date for submission of online application is 8 November 2019.
The candidate should be between 18 to 22 years (Upper age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates) respectively.
The candidates should be the 10th pass from a recognized Board with 50% Marks.
The pay scale shall be 21700/-(Pay Level-3) plus Dearness Allowance and other allowances.
- They would be needed to prepare food as per menu (both vegetarian and non-vegetarian including administration of meat products) and Budgeting of ration.
- Additionally, they will also be given other duties for active running for the organization.
- They would be expected to serve food in the Officers messes
- as waiters, housekeeping, maintenance and budgeting of funds, wine and stores handling, arrangement of the menu etc.
- Besides, they will also be assigned other duties for the effective running of the organization.
How to apply:
The application is accepted online only from 30 Oct 08 Nov
2019 till 1700 Hrs.
- Go to the official website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in .
- Then click on the opportunities button.
- Then ‘Online Application’ will be displayed.
- Fill all the important information and
- Once after completion of filling the application, check your filled details
- Then click on the ‘I Agree’ button and the once again prior to clicking on the Submit button.
- Print the application for future reference.
For further details, keep yourself updated through our website.