Symbiosis School of Media & Communication (SSMC), Bengaluru Campus Facilities
SSMC-B has an On-Campus hostel facility for girls that is fully Wi-Fi enabled. An additional comparable facility in the vicinity for boys is provided.
- Separate Hostel for Boys and Girls.
- Double and Triple Occupancy with Students Mess. The Mess houses separate Vegetarian and Non-Vegetarian canteens, offering nutritious and sumptuous food.
- Residential Medical Facility and Medical Insurance
- 24 hrs Hot Water Facility
- In-door Games and Out-Door Games
- Residential Gym
- We have 24/7 Medical Facility in Campus. Doctor will be available from 9.00 AM to 5.00 PM and available over phone 24/7. Two Staff Nurse will be available on shift basis (day shift and night shift).
- All the Students and the Staff is insured under the Mediclaim & Road Traffic Accident Policy.
- All Students and Staff will undergo Annual Health Checkup.
- Induction Programme for Students Health Care will be conducted Every Year after the commencement of the programme for the new batch.
- Have a committee called Campus Health Advisory Committee, with 2 student Representatives, Administrative Officer / Office Superintendent, Campus Administrator, RWC Staff and a Medical Officer as the members of the committee
- The Symbiosis Center of Health Care, SCHC, provides an in-house, modern, state-of-the-art Health Club & Fitness Centre with a view to facilitating a holistic development of the mind, body and soul of our students