Symbiosis School of Media & Communication (SSMC), Bengaluru Admission Process
SSMC Admission 2019:
- Graduate from any recognized University / Institution of National Importance with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade (45% or equivalent grade for Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribes).
- Programmes which require specific discipline/ subject specialization need to be checked for eligibility as given by the respective Institute.
- A candidate who has completed qualifying degree from any Foreign University must obtain an equivalence certificate from the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
- All foreign degrees/ qualifications need to be verified from AIU by the candidate before seeking admission to any programme of SIU.
- Evaluation Division of the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) issues equivalence certificate for foreign degrees/qualifications. The contact details are as below:Association of Indian Universities
AIU House, 16 Comrade Indrajit Gupta Marg (Kotla Marg),
Landmark: Opposite National Bal Bhawan, Near I.T.O.,
New Delhi-110002, India
Tel. No. +91-11-23230059; 23232429; 23232305
Fax No. +91-11-23232131
Step 1 – Apply for SNAP 2018
- Visit https://www.snaptest.org/ for application form and all information related to SNAP 2018.
- Register for SNAP 2018 and make payment.
- Upon payment, a SNAP ID and password is generated which will be essential to fill up online form for SSMC-Bengaluru’s MBA(CM) Programme.
- Appearing for SNAP 2018 exam is compulsory for seeking admission to SSMC-Bengaluru’s MBA(CM) Programme.
Step 2 – Register for SSMC-B MBA(CM)
- Only those candidates who have registered and paid for ‘SNAP 2018’ will be eligible to apply for MBA(CM) program.
- Fill up Online Application Form for MBA(CM) Programme and pay the registration fees of Rs.1000.
Step 3 – Appear for GE PI WAT
A Group Exercise, Personal Interaction & Written ability Test will be carried out for the shortlisted candidates by SSMC-B.
- Group Exercise will include activities to asses aspirants in areas like Innovation and creativity, Team Work Skills, Time Management etc.
- Written Ability Test will include questions to assess the creative, analytical skills.
- The Personal Interview round will be to assess candidates on parameters such as Interpersonal Skills, Communication Skills, Academic Proficiency etc.