Symbiosis School of Banking & Finance (SSBF) was formerly known as the Symbiosis School of Banking Management(SSBM). It was established to educate students in the field of Banking & Financial Services seeing the growing demands in this sector for the skilled resources. SSBM was established in the year 2010.
The SSBM offers with two year MBA program with intake capacity for 60 students and Executive MBA program in Banking & Finance. It has state of the art infrastructure and provides an environment that facilitates development & learning. The faculty at the SSBM is qualified and has vast experience in their field of expertise.
Why Join Symbiosis School of Banking and Finance (SSBF)
- Placed students in reputed organisations with average salary CTC of 5.75 LPA, 2015
- Awarded the ‘7th DNA and Stars of the Industry Group Innovation Award for Education and Leadership’ in 2015
- MoU’s with various foreign universities for exchange programs
- Collaboration with Bajaj Finserv and Bank of Maharashtra for various knowledgeable programs
- Comprises of Industry-Academia Interface with HDFC, Yes Foundation, Axis for events, programs, etc.
- Organizes guest lectures, National and International workshops, etc.