SP Jain School of Global Management (SPJSGM) Scholarships
In order to encourage students to excel in the field of academics and, in turn, in their careers, SP Jain School of Global Management offers students scholarships
There are various levels of scholarships granted based on a holistic view of the candidate’s profile.
Scholarships are offered on the tuition fee component only. In rare cases, scholarships may be offered on housing fees. Scholarships do not cover visa fees, insurance, course materials, living costs or other incidental expenses.
Scholarship decisions take place through a comprehensive, holistic review process.
Here are the scholarships offered by the school
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Category A
- Applicants must have scored 75% marks in the 10th and 12th grades, and in all years of graduation.
- Must have scored minimum of 720 in GMAT and 95 percentile in CAT/SPJET/
- Must have graduated from a top-ranked institution.
- Must have an exceptional postgraduate qualification such as Chartered Accountant, or other graduate work or certificates.
- Outstanding achievements in the area of social service, sports or other extra-curricular activities are also considered
- Category B
- Must have high scores in the aptitude tests.
- Must perform exceptionally well in the interview round as well as other parameters at the time of admission
- Scholarships offered under this category are as follows:
|MINIMUM SCORE RANGE FOR MERIT SCHOLARSHIP CATEGORY B|
|ENTRANCE TEST||UP TO USD 5,000||UP TO USD 10,000|
|CAT (percentile)||90-94||95 and above|
|GMAT (score)||670-700||710 and above|
|GRE (score)||325-328||329 and above|
|SPJAT (absolute score)||75-79||80 and above|
Students awarded a scholarship would be required to maintain a certain GPA and also abide by the Code of Conduct for the duration of the program; the details regarding the same shall be mentioned in the offer letter.
- Leadership Scholarships
In order to foster those students that would become leaders of the future, the school offers scholarships on the basis of their evaluation process. Those students eligible for a scholarship are recommended by the Interview Panel during the evaluation and would be asked to attend an evaluation interview by another Panel. Students being awarded a scholarship would be required to maintain a certain GPA and abide by a Code of Conduct. The three levels of Leadership Scholarship are:
- Level 1: USD 5,000
The scholarships are awarded on the following basis:
- Aptitude Test score
- Academic achievements
- Interview performance
- Relevant/ domain experience
- Diversity Scholarships
To ensure that students that belong to under presented countries/ regions are able to have access to quality education, the school offers Diversity Scholarships, which are awarded after considering the nationality, academic performance, test scores as well as interview performance of the applicants. Students who qualify for one must abide by the Code of Conduct.