SP Jain School of Global Management (SPJSGM) Admission Process
SP Jain School of Global Management Admissions Process
The following is the admissions procedure for the Global MBA program:
- Submit the application form online while specifying the chosen area of specialization and valid aptitude test scores.
- The application, test scores, as well as the other documents, shall be reviewed by the Admissions Committee.
- Those shortlisted shall be informed via email, with details of the evaluation and interview. The evaluation fee is USD 50.
- Applicants with a good academic record but low aptitude test scores would also be considered for admission.
- The interview round includes the following:
- Business Creativity test (20 minutes)
- Essay and Case Study Discussion (60 minutes)
- Personal interview (may be conducted online or at the Mumbai campus)
- Applicants shall be informed about the status of their admission via email within five days.
The following is the admissions procedure for the Executive MBA program:
- Just fill out the application online; there is no application fee.
- Shortlisted applicants would be called for the evaluation process (evaluation fee is USD 50), which includes:
- Aptitude test
- Personal interview
- Applicants would be assessed on the basis of the above, along with their overall profile, which includes their academic records, work experience, and professional achievements, industry certifications, etc.
- Applicants will be informed about the status of their application via email within 2-3 days of evaluation and would be required to respond to the email.