SP Jain School of Global Management (SPJSGM) Courses and Fees
Courses Offered at SP Jain School of Global Management
While the school is well-known for offering a variety of courses, at different levels, it has come to be recognized most for its postgraduate courses. With respect to the same, SP Jain School of Global Management offers three different courses, each varying in length of study, location, and of course, the program structure.
Out of the three, the following two are the ones related to Master of Business Management:
- Global MBA: Perhaps the most reputed programs at the school, the Global MBA program offers its students the opportunity to study in three different cities: Dubai, Singapore, as well as Sydney. It is a 12-month full-time program and is open to those who have had over three years of work experience. With a combination of in and out of classroom teaching; presentations, classwork, case studies, tests, discussions, practical work, etc., the program ensures that students are able to comprehend the study material not only in a way that can be applied in the real world but also such that they understand everything from a global perspective. Students who choose this program of study would be required to complete 44 credits by the end of it, with 26 credits in core courses, 12 in specializations, and 6 in global immersion programs. Some of the core courses include Macroeconomics, Marketing Management, Management Accounting, Statistics for Decision Making, Operations Management, Negotiation, among others, while the specialization subjects include Global Logistics and Supply Chain Management, Contemporary Marketing Management, Global Finance, Information Technology Management, and Consulting Management.
- Executive MBA: It is an 18-month part-time program designed especially for industry professionals, such that they are able to build on their managerial skills and are able to face any challenges that may arise in this age of technological advancements and are able to develop their leadership style. Those who wish to enroll must have 3+ years of work experience and can either opt for the on-campus weekend program (in Mumbai) or can opt for the school’s new r Engaged Learning Online (ELO) Technology. Since this program is for working professionals, it offers the possibility to customize it and switch between on-campus and virtual learning. This program is divided into 3 phases, with Essentials of Management being taught in the first phase (10 months), Practice of Management in the second (6 months), and Cross-Functional Management in the third (2 months). Students would need to complete 36 credits by the end of the program (core courses: 20, simulations: 5, electives: 6, global immersion project: 1 and applied business research: 4). Some of the core courses offered are Human Resources Management, Business Statistics, Corporate Finance, Strategic Innovation, Business Analytics, etc., some electives are Quality Management, Corporate Valuation, Digital Marketing, Supply Chain Management, etc., while Cross-Functional courses include Cost Leadership, Applied Business Research, etc.
Fee Structure for the MBA Programs for 2020 Intake.
Here is the fee structure for the Global MBA program:
|FEE DETAILS||AMOUNT (USD)|
|Dubai visa charges||950*|
|Singapore visa charges||165|
|Australia visa charges||Students must obtain the same|
|Hostel fee (compulsory) (Dubai) (inclusive of transport to campus and Student Life &Activities)||14,410|
|Course material fee||1,300|
|5% VAT on tuition fee (Dubai)||520|
|5% VAT on book fee (Dubai)||22|
*Upon completion of the program, the Dubai visa shall be canceled, and the visa charges include cancellation fee.
Here is the fee structure for the Executive MBA program:
- On-Campus Format
|FEE DETAILS||AMOUNT (for Indian applicants) (INR)|
Students have the option to pay in installments, and the fees mentioned are inclusive of 18% GST. Australian citizens would have fee help available.
- Virtual Format
|FEE DETAILS||AMOUNT (USD)|
SP Jain School of Global Management Eligibility Criteria
The following is the eligibility criteria for the Global MBA program at SP Jain School of Global Management:
- Applicants must have graduated from a university with an graduate degree. Those yet to receive their final year results are eligible to apply, but the school can only make a conditional offer.
- Applicants must have more than three years of full-time work experience.
- An English Language Proficiency Score (ELPS) is mandatory in order to obtain an Australian visa, and students are required to show an ELPS after being offered admission and before the commencement of the course. Test scores must be submitted on or before 10 April 2020 for May 2020 intake. The acceptable scores are:
- IELTS ( Academic or General IELTS test): minimum score of 6.5
- TOEFL iBT: minimum score of 70
- Pearson Test of English (PTE): minimum score of 60
- Aptitude test scores are mandatory at the time of application as well. Applicants that don’t meet the aptitude test score requirements may be considered for interview; subject to the decision of the Director of Admission/ Registrar . Best scores from any of the below-mentioned tests are accepted:
- GMAT (tested on/after 1 April 2017)
- GRE (tested on/after 1 April 2017)
- SPJAT (tested on/after April 2018)
- CAT (results declared in January 2019 and January 2020)
The following is the eligibility criteria for the Executive MBA program:
- Applicants must have graduated from a university with an graduate degree, and those with postgraduate qualifications such as Chartered Accountants for the Finance stream would be given preference.
- Applicants must have at least three years of full-time work experience.