SDM Institute for Management Development, (SDMIMD) Mysore Overview
SDMIMD is a great place to improve your academic credentials and acquire a skill-based education. The advantages of going for PGDM from SDMIMD include great facilities and infrastructure, experienced faculty, foreign exchange programs with some of the renowned international universities and guaranteed placement on completion of the course. With a PGDM from SDMIMD students can get into their career of choice and excel at it!
SDMIMD, Mysore, PGDM Program
A two-year full-time program with 6 terms, the SDMIMD PGDM program is an all-encompassing program useful for students and professionals from various disciplines. The main objective is to provide students with an industry-oriented education and help create leaders of the future.
Students can select their area of specialization in the second year; there are options available for dual specialization or even an option where students can be generalists and not specialize in a specific stream. The various areas of specialization are as follows:
- Operations and
- Human Resources
SDMIMD Admission 2020
The eligibility criteria for SDMIMD, Mysore, PGDM Program include:
- Full-time graduation course in any discipline recognized by UGC or AIU. Both graduates, as well as students completing their final year of graduation, are eligible to apply
- Students should have at least a 50% aggregate consistently in 10th standard, +2 and graduation. For students appearing for their final examination, the percentage up to the last completed semester is considered.
- Finally, students have to appear in any of the international standardized tests like CAT, XAT, GMAT, CMAT, NMAT, etc. Students who have yet to appear for the examination are also considered as exams conducted from June 2019 to March 2020 are accepted.
The process is completely online; click on this link to be directly directed to the online application form http://sdmimd.ac.in/application/online.html
An application fee of Rs. 1250/- is applicable, and students can make the payments either directly online or through cash or cheque. For more information about the application process click on this link https://sdmimd.ac.in/pgdm-admissions/how-to-apply/
Apart from the score of the standardized test and the academic performance, the applicant will be assessed on the interview performance and prior work experience if any. The interview process can also be conducted via Skype if requested.
With the aim to fully prepare students for their future careers, the PDGM program is devised with a mix of contemporary conceptual knowledge and industrial skill and practices. To facilitate this, SDMIMD boasts of a mix of educators and industry professionals from related fields practising and renowned nationally and internationally.
In addition to full-time lecturers with multiple years of experience as educators and industry professionals, students are exposed to experts from the outside too in the form of faculty exchange programs and lecturers from visiting professors and industry experts.
Most professors are in touch with the latest and developments in their field of expertise and continue to contribute in the form of research, papers published, presentations and workshops. All in all, students are provided with enough support to not only learn and utilize the various academic concepts; they are also enabled to become leaders in their chosen fields.
SDMIMD is one of the few Management colleges in India that boasts of 100% placements. With an on-going relationship with recruiters who come year in and year out to participate in yearly recruitment drives, every year there is an addition of new companies to the mix to provide students with more exposure and career options.
Students can take advantage of the various scholarships that are offered by SDMIMD for the PGDM program. 4 different types of scholarships are available where students are provided aid depending on their merit which includes –
- Entry Merit Scholarship – all finally selected candidates with a consistent 70% aggregate all through their academics are eligible.
- Empowering Women Scholarship - This is also a special scholarship for women where all women applicants with a minimum 60% aggregate all through their academics are eligible.
- Student Exchange Subsidy – All students selected for the international exchange program are selected.
- Student Merit Scholarship – Students are awarded for outstanding performance for each term.
Good campus facilities are one of the basic requirements for a good education and SDMIMD ensures that students have the best in terms of facilities and infrastructure. Students are provided with quality infrastructure like smart classrooms, a good library with conventional as well as e-resources and other wellness resources like yoga, well-equipped gym and sports equipment. Good hostel facilities are also provided with single rooms, study areas, a good quality hygienic mess and other recreational facilities.
For all sorts of information regarding the application process or any other information contact Toll-free number – 18001211535 or Email at email@example.com
For quick contact regarding the application process contact
Mr. Gururaj Khasnis
Tel. No. +91-821- 2429722 | Extn.2012