Jindal Global Business School (JGBS) Sonipat Overview
JGBS offers a truly world class B-School experience to its students. An MBA degree from JGBS entails an in-depth subject knowledge and the latest business pedagogy with the advantage of being part of a truly global, multi-disciplinary university. Being a part of JGU provides the students of JGBS a unique opportunity for integrated learning across humanities & liberal arts, law, international affairs, and public policy. This fosters a more relevant and holistic learning experience.
With our focus on providing global exposure through our active international collaborations, industry endorsed curriculum and delivery, case based method of learning, and in-depth focus on personality grooming, compulsory internships, our graduates are prepared to succeed in a global and ever-changing business landscape .
Our focus is on providing an intense learning experience that not only informs participants of the solutions of today but readies them for the challenges of tomorrow. Our program is therefore practice-oriented, with a strong connection with the real-world, combining cutting-edge current practice with business theory to anticipate tomorrow’s reality.
We offer MBA specializations in – Marketing Management , Financial Management , Operations Management , Human Resources Management & Business Analytics.
WHY CONSIDER MBA FROM JINDAL GLOBAL BUSINESS SCHOOL?
1. Partnership with renowned institutions like University of Texas at Dallas, European Business School, Carleton University, Queen Mary’s University of London, University of Bordeaux, Bond University and many more.
2. World class faculty from top universities like IITs, IIMs, XLRI, ISB, Oxford and Harvard. Global exposure through overseas immersion/exchange programmes.
3. In the second year, students have the option of an M.S. Degree from leading universities across the world.
4. Multi-disciplinary curriculum, wherein students can take courses in Law, International Affairs, Liberal Arts and Humanities, and Public Policy
5. Industry tie-ups with KPMG and IBM . JGBS & IBM collaborative lab with IBM software like Cognos Insight, Cognos BI, InfoSphere BigInsight, SPSS, DB2 etc.
6. Innovative teaching pedagogy adopted by JGBS i.e. case based teaching, capstone projects, Simulation based on line learning, Session by industry practitioners Personal mentoring for students for a holistic development
JGBS Sonipat Ranking:
JGBS is Ranked at 52nd Position in the list of 100 Top B Schools by Business Today.
As per Business India ( 3rd Nov 2019 ) India’s Best B – Schools
JGBS is ranked at 77th position out of 284 Colleges ( PAN India )
- Top 100 : Living Experience –JGBS is ranked at 75th position out 100 shortlisted colleges
- Top100 : Future Orientation – JGBS is ranked at 62nd position out of 100 shortlisted colleges
- Top 100 : Private B- Schools – JGBS is ranked at 52 nd position out of 100 shortlisted colleges
As per India Today ( 4th Nov 2019 ) India’s Best B – Schools
JGBS is ranked at 77 position out of 250 Institutions list
As per Outlook ( 14th Oct 2019 ) India’s Best B – Schools
JGBS is ranked at 22nd position in TOP 50 North Zone
JGBS is ranked at 27th position in TOP 90 Under the University – Constituent Colleges
In Category of Top Private MBA Institutions list of 150 colleges JGBS is ranked 42nd
As per Business World (2019) JGBS is ranked at 40th Position among 159 Institutions across India.
|Business Today (2019)||52|
|Business India (2019)||77|
|India Today (2019)||77|
|Outlook (2019) TOP 50 North Zone||22|