JECRC University, School of Engineering, Jaipur Admission Process
Eligibility for B.Tech Courses:
- The candidate must have passed in 10+2 with minimum 55% marks in aggregate in all subjects, also must have compulsorily moved in English, Physics & Mathematics and one subject out of Chemistry, Biology, Biotechnology and Technical Vocational Subjects from a Recognised Board of School Education or equivalent. 5% relaxation shall be permissible to the candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ State OBC (Non-creamy layer) and Women category.
Criteria for Preparation of Merit List:
1) First preference shall be given to the candidates having their merit by a score in JEE Main 2018 conducted by CBSE.
2) Further seats remaining vacant admission shall be made from merit in qualifying examination considering all subjects.
Eligibility for M.Tech Courses:
- 55% aggregate marks in Bachelor Degree with the respective stream.
Admissions to the M.Tech program:
- First preference shall be given to the candidates having a valid GATE score on merit and seats remaining vacant, and second preference shall be the merit in qualifying examination.