Jadavpur University, Kolkata Admission Process
Jadavpur University Admission Process
Jadavpur University is a renowned university situated in the city of joy, Kolkata. The university offers Undergraduate, Post-graduate, Research courses in varieties of disciplines. Jadavpur University admission starts with its application process every year on the month of July.
All the application procedures are done online. Students are requested to check Jadavpur University eligibility criteria to get admission in the courses.
- All the candidates applying for admission in all UG programmes should have passed 10+2 from a relevant board. Admission in UG will be done based on the entrance exam conducted by the university
- All the admission in UG courses like B.Pharm., B.Tech. and B.Arch. is done based on WBJEE scores. Please check Jadavpur University UG admission 2019 for reference.
- All the candidates applying for PG courses should have a bachelors degree from a relevant university. Students in the last semester of bachelors can also apply. Admission will be based on the entrance exam conducted by the university. Kindly go through Jadavpur University PG admission 2019 for more further reference.
- All the candidates applying for PG courses like M.Arch. and MCA at ME/M.Tech. and M.Pharm is done based on marks obtained in GATE/WB JECA/GPAT. Kindly check Jadavpur University PG admission 2019 for reference. For the PG level programmes, Jadavpur University admission criteria is also given on the website.
- All the candidates applying for Bachelor of Library and Information Sciences should have a graduation degree with 50% marks in Honours subject. Candidates falling in PD/OBC-A/OBC-B have required a minimum 45% marks from a recognized university. They should have a certificate in library sciences
- All the candidates applying for the PhD program candidates needs to fulfil the Jadavpur University eligibility. They should have a Masters degree or an M.phil degree in a pertinent specialization from a relevant university. Admission in this program will be based on the entrance exam conducted by the university followed by a personal interview. For reference, candidates can go through Jadavpur University admission 2019 on university official website.
Jadavpur University Admission Procedure
|BA||Bengali, Comparative Literature, Economics, English, History, Philosophy, Political Science, Sanskrit||Passed HSC exam with the relevant subjects from a recognised board||Entrance examination followed by an interview|
|BSc||Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, Geography, Geological Science|
|B.Tech or B.E||Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, Construction Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering, Information Technology, Instrumentation and Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Power Engineering, Printing Engineering, Production Engineering, Metallurgical Engineering, Food Technology and Biochemical Engineering, Instrumentation and Electronics Engineering|
|B.L.I.Sc.||Library and Information Science|
|MA||Bengali, Comparative Literature, Economics, English, History, Philosophy, Political Science with International Relations, Sanskrit, Film Studies, Sociology, Environment and Development||Passed graduation degree in the relevant stream from a recognised university|
|MSc||Chemistry, Biotechnology, Applied Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Instrumentation|
|M.Tech or M.E||Printing Engineering and Graphic Communication, Automobile Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, Control System and Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electrical and Telecommunication Engineering, Illumination Engineering, Bioprocessing Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Metallurgical Engineering, Power Engineering, Production Engineering, Software Engineering, Pharmaceutical Engineering, Food Technology and Biochemical Engineering, Computer Technology, Instrumentation and Electronics Engineering, Material Engineering, VLSI Design and Microelectronic Engineering, Intelligent Automation and Robotics, Nano Science and Technology, IT, Environmental Biotechnology, Energy Science and Technology, Distributed and Mobile Computing, Laser Technology, Nuclear Engineering, Distributed and Mobile Computing, Water Resource and Hydraulics Engineering,|
|M.L.I.Sc||Library and Information Science|
|PhD||Chemistry, Geological Science, Instrumentation Science, Life Science and BioTechnology, Mathematics, Physics, Geography, Bengali, Comparative Literature, Economics, Education, English, Film Studies, History, International Relations, Library and Information Science, Philosophy, Physical Education, Sanskrit, Sociology||Passed master degree in the relevant stream from a recognised university|
|M.Phil||Bengali, Comparative Literature, English, Economics, History, Philosophy, Sanskrit, Social Science, Sociology, Women’s Studies, International Relations, Library and Information Science, Cognitive Science, Oceanography and Coastal Management,|