Institute of Rural Management, Anand (IRMA) Campus Facilities
IRMA Campus Facilities
IRMA Anand is one of the best institutes that seek to provide quality education in rural management. The main focus of this institution is to create skilled leaders and managers who can contribute to the growth and development of rural areas.
The IRMA college campus, spread over a huge area of 60 acres, is situated 36 km north of Vadodara. The campus in Anand has well-equipped classrooms, which are fully air-conditioned and have LCD projectors and audiovisual machines to ensure proper learning.
- IRMA has residential facilities, which provide accommodation separately for boys and girls.
- The Institute of Rural Management campus has a huge three-storied library, which has huge collections of books that also offers services like printing, photocopying, search assistance etc.
- The campus also provides a well-equipped computer centre, which provides internet and mail services and other operational services.
There are other facilities that make the students living in the hostels and studying in IRMA have a comfortable and enjoyable experience in the institution:
- Lecture Halls
- Seminar rooms for MDPs
- A huge auditorium
- Executive training and development centre
- Sports activity complex
- A 24-hour dispensary with a resident nurse
Student activity and recreation
IRMA Student Activity Centre provides recreational and extracurricular activities like sports, cultural events etc. The institute has cricket, football, badminton and table tennis courts. The students participate in clubs and organize various programmes.
The IRMA Staff Club is constituted by the PGDRM students. They organize Jatra every year, which is their grand finale and annual programme. The students also run a magazine named Terra Firma in which they pen down their experiences of studying in the institution.