Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham Kochi Campus, Kochi Admission Process
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham Kochi Admission 2019:
- Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, Kochi offers MBBS, BDS, B.Pharm, B.Sc (Nursing), PB (Nursing) and B.Sc (Allied Health Sciences) courses in various disciplines at Undergraduate (UG) level.
- It also offers MD, MS, M.Ch, MDS, M.Sc (Nursing), M.Pharm, Pharm.D, MHA, MPH, M.Tech and MBA courses at postgraduate (PG) level.B.Sc, BBA, B.Com and BBM courses are exclusively for girls only.
- PhD in Management and M.Phil in Clinical Psychology is offered at the Research level.
- Admission to B.Sc., B, Com and BBA courses are based on the merit in qualifying exam while for rest of the courses, entry is made by a personal interview (PI) and entrance exam conducted by the University.
- GPAT qualified candidates are eligible to apply for M.Pharm and,
- Admission to MBBS and BDS courses is based on the rank scored in NEET Undergraduate (UG).
- Admission to MBA courses is based on a valid score in GMAT/ CAT/ XAT/ MAT/ CMAT followed by Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI).
- GATE qualified candidates are eligible for direct admission to M.Tech while Non-GATE candidates have to appear in the university-based Personal interview.
- A good score in NEET Post Graduate is mandatory for admission in MD and MS courses.
- Admission to M.Ch and DM courses is based on the score in NEET-SS while MDS admission will be granted by performance in NEET MDS.
- Selection of applicants for M. Phil is based on the Departmental Admission Test (DAT) conducted by the university.
- CAT/ GMAT/ GRE/ CSIR NET/ JRF qualified candidates are eligible for admission to PhD in Management. Candidates with no such score need to appear in Research Aptitude Test conducted by the University.