Acharya Institute of Management and Sciences is now known as the AIMS Institutes, which is a private self-Financed institution in Bangalore. It has been ranked 62nd Top business school (Pvt.) in India and 22nd best in South Zone by IIRF 2023. ISB, Hyderabad has selected AIMS as the local delivery partner for the global Goldman Sachs for the 10,000 Women Entrepreneurs Development Programme.
The institute offers various graduate, post-graduate, and certificate courses. Some of the popular courses offered include B.Sc., B.A., BHM, B.Com at the UG level while MBA, M.Com, MCA at the PG level. Admissions are solely based on the candidate’s performance in the qualifying examination, except for MBA. A candidate must have a valid score in MAT/CAT/GMAT/CMAT/XAT to qualify for the further interview process.
AIMS Institutes is consistently working towards the transformation of youth into professionals. AIMS has completed 4 successful batches of the 10 K Women Entrepreneurs certification program and 5th batch in progress.
AIMS Institutes Key Points
- AIMS is a co-ed college that was established in 1974 and is approved by AICTE and Accredited by “A” grade from NAAC.
- The institutes is affiliated with Bangalore University.
- The strong and successful alumni base is the main attraction for the students to take admission in the AIMS Institutes.
- It has some international collaborations with the University of California, Riverside, CD Business School (FIGS), France, ICHM, Australia.
- The mode of education is full-time.
- AIMS Institutes has been accredited ‘A’ grade by NAAC with one of the highest CGPA of 3.46.
- It offers 20 courses across 10 streams.
- The number of students studying here is 2,000 right now.
- The placement facilities are good. The highest package offered is 15.6 LPA and the minimum is 4.92 LPA.
AIMS Institutes Ranking
- AIMS Institutes has been ranked 62nd Top business school (Pvt.) in India and 22nd best in South Zone by IIRF 2023.
- AIMS school of